Sign in to follow this  
creampiedelrey

Halsey Calls Lana Generic

I can't believe I just started to give this girl some credit and now she's talking trash about everyone shortly after (!) giving an interview about how bad she felt when people talked shit about her.  I'm embarrassed for her

EDIT: ok if this is faking I'm taking it back

maybe

not

kySyfQZ.jpg

Fake af 

But she was really rude to Iggy and unnecessarily dragged Demi,Perry and Spears aswell so in no way am I defending her. Girl thinks BC she has a a number one record now, she can shit-talk about other artist   :lmao:

Bitch sit down and be humble.mp3...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Halsey's trying to pull a Lana half way through her career rn with all this controversy but the difference is it's graceless, tasteless and nasty. Fun fact, a little bit of mystery and controversy sells an album (8 million copies of an album, to be presact*). Not attacking artists that have done nothing to you and protecting artists who are cunts.

(*also holy shit presact isn't a real word? Like it's just a mix of precisely and exactly? And then you get presactly? I've never had to type that word so that really fucked me up.)

Halsey's trying to pull a Lana half way through her career rn with all this controversy but the difference is it's graceless, tasteless and nasty. Fun fact, a little bit of mystery and controversy sells an album (8 million copies of an album, to be presact*). Not attacking artists that have done nothing to you and protecting artists who are cunts.

(*also holy shit presact isn't a real word? Like it's just a mix of precisely and exactly? And then you get presactly? I've never had to type that word so that really fucked me up.)

i've never heard presact before