Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana Covers V Magazine - Interview with Stevie Nicks

Yosemite HAS to be on the album, she sorta said it was too? I suppose?

Maybe that track list is partially real, or it was name changed, idk I feel like she loves it a lot through how she talked about it in the interview... Why wouldn't she release it? She called RBFY an outtake but says this is "on the record"

LANA HELP :suicide:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I seriously doubt she would suddenly scrap Yosemite a few weeks after calling it her favorite song on the album, that just wouldn't make any sense at all. I loved this interview but I can totally see why someone who's not that interested in Stevie and her music wouldn't really care for it. 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

"So, now I’ve decided that if I’m going to live in the “W,” then we’re going to be like witchy sisters, so I have taken on a new name: Marina Del Rey. "

um... I don't really get the joke. Why would she call herself Marina Del Rey when her first name is Stevie? Shouldn't it be like Stevie Del Rey or something? Nevermind tho.

"So, now I’ve decided that if I’m going to live in the “W,” then we’re going to be like witchy sisters, so I have taken on a new name: Marina Del Rey. "

um... I don't really get the joke. Why would she call herself Marina Del Rey when her first name is Stevie? Shouldn't it be like Stevie Del Rey or something? Nevermind tho.

Marina Del Rey is a city in California, so it's a reference to that place which is probably one of lana's own inspirations for her stage name

smile.gif

This is the first Lana interview that I couldn't finish. What is she talking about? She's more boring than a politician.She reads the news? Good for her! Unfortunately her music is becoming as boring as this interview. The photoshoot is ok I guess but I couldn't care less.