tenor.gif

#22 OFFLINE   Wasteland

Wasteland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Time Online: 14d 6h 9m 47s

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:47 AM

i told y'all this song would be amazing, but you annoying gays with your meltdowns only slammed the song based on its title. so predictable

You must have felt so accomplished! Here's a dildo as a prize! Now stick up that dildo up your ass and stare the gays down just for having an opposite opinion. 

• Khris and collin like this

tumblr_oqjdsaYBtQ1tdhazoo1_400.png

#23 OFFLINE   Giancor

Giancor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Time Online: 12d 15h 44m 27s

wow rlly cute

#24 ONLINE   So Legit

So Legit

September's for the Nuns

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico on Route 66
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 154d 14h 47m 30s

it's going to leak

i can feel it

How can something leak that no one has ? lol

• delreyfreak, True Romance and expandableclitoris like this

tumblr_nwmyxmM6UT1r51r3ro2_400.giftumblr_nwmyxmM6UT1r51r3ro2_400.giftumblr_nwmyxmM6UT1r51r3ro2_400.gif

#25 OFFLINE   Wynwood

Wynwood

When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationAmerica
  • Time Online: 61d 8h 18m 21s

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:48 AM

You must have felt so accomplished! Here's a dildo as a prize! Now stick up that dildo up your ass and stare the gays down just for having an opposite opinion. 

LMAO. im not staring down at other for having opposite opinions. I'm staring down at them for being idiots meanwhile i tell them that they will love this song because this always happen but they don't listen, they just complain and have meltdowns

• salvatore likes this

tumblr_nte0p3wZfu1uv3tpwo1_540.gif

#26 OFFLINE   Sugar Venom

Sugar Venom

‪Lost Angels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Locationglimmering by the swimming pool
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 25d 6h 49m 40s

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:54 AM

the lyrics sound like a mix of uv and her unreleased bops, i'm so here for it :defeated:
  • Roctab likes this

#27 OFFLINE   princesuxx

princesuxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts
  • Time Online: 2d 16h 21m 35s

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:58 AM

I'm a little bit disappointed with the overall production this era. First Coachella and now this, but anyways I'm looking forward to listen to the rest I will give it more chances ofc

• DanCastro and Khris like this

put me in a movie.

#28 OFFLINE   sweetlikecinnam0n

sweetlikecinnam0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Time Online: 57d 3h 3m 38s

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:59 AM

I'm a little bit disappointed with the overall production this era. First Coachella and now this, but anyways I'm looking forward to listen to the rest I will give it more chances ofc

WTH? You're hot but damn... :eek: :eek:

• Jessy, delreyfreak, HoneymoonSwan and 1 other like this

tumblr_onl3vo6CzC1r9ih9zo4_400.giftumblr_onl3vo6CzC1r9ih9zo3_400.gif

#29 OFFLINE   Lust

Lust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fan Since:2015
  • Time Online: 68d 12h 20m 8s

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:03 AM

The doggo is powerful
  • delreyfreak, californianfreak, subversive light and 1 other like this

#30 OFFLINE   subversive light

subversive light

fuckin doggo is all i am

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Time Online: 8d 11m 16s

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:10 AM

someone has the whole song,,,.,. no one has ONLY THE SNIPPET

even if it doesn't leak - there are good people in the world - it's impossible (nothing it's impossible but anyway) to say that this person has only the damn snippet

it doesn't even makes sense, and what im going to do with the damn snippet??

i put a whole bag of snippets up my ass

~~

don't try to be a bitch with me

• Shades and californianfreak like this

tenor.gif

#31 ONLINE   So Legit

So Legit

September's for the Nuns

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:11 AM

someone has the whole song,,,.,. no one has ONLY THE SNIPPET

even if it doesn't leak - there are good people in the world - it's impossible to say that this person has only the damn snippet

it doesn't even makes sense, and what im going to do with the damn snippet??

i put a whole bag of snippets up my ass

yeah... Lana and her team have the whole song. and they provided ONLY THE SNIPPET to SoundHound.... giving them permission to post it

tumblr_nwmyxmM6UT1r51r3ro2_400.giftumblr_nwmyxmM6UT1r51r3ro2_400.giftumblr_nwmyxmM6UT1r51r3ro2_400.gif

#32 OFFLINE   subversive light

subversive light

fuckin doggo is all i am

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:12 AM

yeah... Lana and her team have the whole song. and they provided ONLY THE SNIPPET to SoundHound.... giving them permission to post it

yea right 

tenor.gif

#33 OFFLINE   shiloh

shiloh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 68d 21h 39m 53s

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:13 AM

Doesn't all this shit happen thru publishing agencies though? Like I highly doubt it's Lana, Ben, and Ed just hanging around and sending out snippets

• HunterAshlyn, SwayTokyo, Shades and 3 others like this

qpgosw.jpg

#34 ONLINE   So Legit

So Legit

September's for the Nuns

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:13 AM

Doesn't all this shit happen thru publishing agencies though? Like I highly doubt it's Lana, Ben, and Ed just hanging around and sending out snippets

Someone from her team or someone from a publishing agency (im not sure which lmao) provides the snippet for the preview (itunes previews for example)

#35 OFFLINE   princesuxx

princesuxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts
  • Time Online: 2d 16h 21m 35s

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:15 AM

WTH? You're hot but damn... :eek: :eek:

Lol thanks. and yeah...

Just compare the production of West Coast or Big Eyes to Coachella ... I was hyped after Love but then  :derpna3:

• daytonadeath and Khris like this

put me in a movie.

#36 ONLINE   So Legit

So Legit

September's for the Nuns

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:17 AM

yea right 

Okay go ahead and wait for something to leak that has no chance of leaking, idc 7c3020b56a0ceba506acb3a202c92f78.gif

• Khris and salvatore like this

#37 OFFLINE   Shades

Shades

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Time Online: 238d 12h 26m 3s

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:18 AM

yes Lana definitely personally sent a 16kbps snippet to Soundhound. glad we have such a knowledgeable omniscient person like u to set us straight and let us know nobody possibly has the song in full!

• DominicMars, shiloh, delreyfreak and 2 others like this

#38 OFFLINE   subversive light

subversive light

fuckin doggo is all i am

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:20 AM

if we had another snippet in the sequence it would make sense since it looks like she did something else with steven klein

Someone from her team or someone from a publishing agency (im not sure which lmao) provides the snippet for the preview (itunes previews for example)

like (im trying to explain but im sleepy and english is poor af), i cant understand the fact that its so easy to find snippets anywhere then

itunes wouldn't "leak" a snippet so easily

they're itunes dude

and probably they give the snippet to itunes itself, don't they? not to a PUBLISHING AGENCY

they can do it later

Okay go ahead and wait for something to leak that has no chance of leaking, idc 7c3020b56a0ceba506acb3a202c92f78.gif

bitch what the fuck i just said that im feeling the leaking coming and ur here trying to act smart with me

i'm not waiting for nothing, not even for july 21

i've already said myself that "i'll only be sure of things when they come out"

tenor.gif

#39 ONLINE   So Legit

So Legit

September's for the Nuns

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:23 AM

yes Lana definitely personally sent a 16kbps snippet to Soundhound. glad we have such a knowledgeable omniscient person like u to set us straight and let us know nobody possibly has the song in full!

I didn't say Lana sent it herself, this happened in UV era too. A website uploaded 30 sec previews of all album tracks because that's what they do. Someone from her team PROVIDES the PREVIEW so when you hit the PREVIEW button you get a PREVIEW. 

if we had another snippet in the sequence it would make sense since it looks like she did something else with steven klein

like (im trying to explain but im sleepy and english is poor af), i cant understand the fact that its so easy to find snippets anywhere then

itunes wouldn't "leak" a snippet so easily

they're itunes dude

and probably they give the snippet to itunes itself, don't they? not to a PUBLISHING AGENCY

they can do it later

bitch what the fuck i just said that im feeling the leaking coming and ur here trying to act smart with me

i'm not waiting for nothing, not even for july 21

i've already said myself that "i'll only be sure of things when they come out"

It's called "track previews" even if you go into iTunes righ nowt and go into any album you don't own, press play, you will get a 1:30 second preview of the track. In pre-order stage once the album has previews, it's only 0:30 seconds. Some sites put up their previews early, hence we get snippets of album tracks. This didn't happen with Honeymoon, but it happened with Ultraviolence

#40 OFFLINE   Shades

Shades

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Time Online: 238d 12h 26m 3s

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:25 AM

I didn't say Lana sent it herself, this happened in UV era too. A website uploaded 30 sec previews of all album tracks because that's what they do. Someone from her team PROVIDES the PREVIEW so when you hit the PREVIEW button you get a PREVIEW. 

It's called "track previews" even if you go into iTunes right and go into any album you don't own, and press play, you will get a 1:30 second preview of the track. In pre-order stage once the album has previews, it's only 0:30 seconds. Some sites put up their previews early, hence we get snippets of album tracks. This didn't happen with Honeymoon, but it happened with Ultraviolence

why are u yelling. my eyes aren't deaf.

we're all aware of what track previews are, lol.

a) they are generally the same quality as the final song itself will be.

b) that literally doesn't mean nobody else in this entire world other than herself or her team or anyone who's worked on it doesn't have the song

Lana's team sending a snippet to a company and any one random person in the world somehow gaining access to the song are not two mutually exclusive events. sit down

• shiloh and subversive light like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users