Sign in to follow this  
"Summer Bummer" + "Groupie Love" Snippets Surfaces

The insta snippet sounded like pretty much every rapper x pop singer track and pretty messy. But this new snippet is so intriguing and dark, it's wonderful! And it puts the insta snippet in a much more interesting context

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic and rude, but from what it looks like, he has the song in HQ. user Honeymoun is Zanella I'm pretty sure

The snippet was already in HQ, the one I recorded is just a little bit less HQ

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

The snippet was already in HQ, the one I recorded is just a little bit less HQ

What? I'm so confused?? We had 2 snippets. The instagram & SoundHound one and the SH one was in dreadful quality...? Are you saying you're honeymoun on instagram ?

What? I'm so confused?? We had 2 snippets. The instagram & SoundHound one and the SH one was in dreadful quality...? Are you saying you're honeymoun on instagram ?

I'm not honeymoun, the snippet we got today had been recorded by me and put onto picosong for everyone. You probably heard that one which was a little less HQ. But honeymoun has recorded it with a better recorder and its more HQ.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I'm not honeymoun, the snippet we got today had been recorded by me and put onto picosong for everyone. You probably heard that one which was a little less HQ. But honeymoun has recorded it with a better recorder and its more HQ.

Oh? So do YOU have the song in full HQ?  :creep:

melodic like a uv track, trap beats like a hm track, my two favorite albums  :) overall this snippet is eh, but im hoping it doesnt disappoint in full

pNjWdpc.png