Sign in to follow this  
'Lust For Life' Preorder + 2 New Songs Coming July 12th

Everyone on ATRL is speculating that the pre-order is too late and that it means LFL is delayed again. Please no.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

It's actually quite ridiculous how official news is being announced this era. The album title was announced through the album trailer, the release date was announced via a 'July 21 fam' tweet, and the date + details of the preorder were announced on an insta live stream? I mean really would posting on instagram really have hurt? Also why is she releasing 2 songs on one day? Why not release SB this week and then Cherry on the 12th with the pre order? 

Oh well, I'm glad she finally said something but this era is just so ridiculous

FzytWEW.png

Why does your title have a question mark? Lana said it herself!

Do you seriously think that Lana Del Rey, would lie? 

Like when she said Ultraviolence in May 1st or Tropico in September? No, she would never

I'll prepare fireworks on the 12th so that my neighbours know that I'm ejaculating gloriously when the preorder has been out and Yosemite is confirmed to be on the album with no name change as the title, and listening to Cherry and SB as promotional singles for the album! I'm prepared to be shook!!

nF70D0F.png

Someone should leak something of unreleased (not from LFL) Lana's, smth big enough to get people writing about it and posting it around, it'd probably encourage Lana's team to drop more HQ outtake tracks into tha stream of things to build on the hype and the hype for Lana's new album

Jus a thought @@Eclipse

I don't think Lana appreciates her tracks leaking, HQ or not. I doubt her team and her would even want to come near the line of seeming like they promote searching and trying to find old tracks and uncover new ones (not like they can stop any hardcore fan regardless). 

Just overall, suggesting for that is just eh, even more dry with the mention to eclipse

Someone should leak something of unreleased (not from LFL) Lana's, smth big enough to get people writing about it and posting it around, it'd probably encourage Lana's team to drop more HQ outtake tracks into tha stream of things to build on the hype and the hype for Lana's new album

Jus a thought @@Eclipse

thats not how this works

image.png