LFL Tracklist Registered + Run Times Confirmed

Yosemite must have a different name or be on the deluxe. It's her favorite one, there's no way she left it out

The only reason I can think of for her not putting it on the standard tracklist is because it's so different to other songs, particularly Lust For Life, like she said in the latest interview

But even that's a stupid reason. She said she was taking risks with her music. And did she forget that like 10 of the 14 songs on honeymoon were STRIKINGLY different to High By The Beach? I don't get it :(

The only reason I can think of for her not putting it on the standard tracklist is because it's so different to other songs, particularly Lust For Life, like she said in the latest interview

But even that's a stupid reason. She said she was taking risks with her music. And did she forget that like 10 of the 14 songs on honeymoon were STRIKINGLY different to High By The Beach? I don't get it :(

This. I feel like Cherry has no connection to the rest of the tracks either lmao. It's just like.. there..

Those two running times for SB and Groupie Love better be radio edits that they're sending to radio or I'll be pissed. Something commercially successful has to come from this album when it's her most trendy yet with this hip hop influence. And the fact that White Mistang is her shortest song to date kills me. How? But, staying positive. Don't knock it til you hear it.

Guys maybe ASAP has an uncredited feature on Groupie Love. Like maybe he sings a super short part or just sings/raps harmony or in unison to make it cohesive with SB cuz it hasn't shown his name in the title

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

The tea is this wasn't even exclusive info & was on PPL all this time :hottie:

Don't worry love I literally just searched lana on ACE Repertory and PPL Repertoire just a couple of a days ago!! <3 Lol Every once in a while a couple artists I've liked register their songs/remixes on there so I keep an eye out for LDR first and foremost

Don't worry love I literally just searched lana on ACE Repertory and PPL Repertoire just a couple of a days ago!! <3 Lol Every once in a while a couple artists I've liked register their songs/remixes on there so I keep an eye out for LDR first and foremost

OK?

Can someone answer? Why is "Coachella - Not On The Album In My Mind" listed as 0:00 running time? Was it perhaps remastered for the record or maybe they're considering giving it the boot?? :crai: a gay can dream

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I'm still hoping for Architecture. I need a finished version of Architecture.

My hope is people know it's two minutes different because they have it so they'll just leak it anyway :/ one can dream

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png