LFL Tracklist Registered + Run Times Confirmed

Sad White Mustang is only 2 minutes long but so happy we have 2 A$AP features, I love the "gangsta" Lana.

But, I can't wait to see what happened to Yosemite, it's so strange, only Lana could speak about a song that didn't made the cut in every single interview.

Maybe there will be a bonus disc for the deluxe edition :D

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

So i'm guessing the whole "Get Free is Yosemite" thing is true, I don't see why she would class it as her fave song if she cut it. Still hoping for a deluxe until the 11th hour.

White Mustang is 15 seconds away from 3:00 so CHILL

Erica-Mena-Crying.jpg

The worst thing about CWIMM being on the album is not the quality of the song but her backing off of wanting to release stuff as singletons without an album attached to it. CWIMM could fit in well, if LFL is going to be genre diverse (like AKA was). However, I was very excited by the singleton possibility (if she was ever really considering it), given a hundred older songs (or future songs) that might be released someday.  Sure the leaks are appreciated (and she should know that), but it also sucks not getting that content from *her* (even though it is in some sense, but you know what I mean).

Yosemite probably changed names (it is a Native-American word, after all), but it coming later on an "afterthought" EP or as a singleton could also work. And if the song isn't released, she's got some major explaining to do in the next interview, given how much she's hyped it.

i still don't understand why she would put CWIMM on the album. If she released it as a stand alone single, then she would have room to give us more music, which it seems like she wants to do bc she seems to be really feeling everything she records in this era. 

also that song is fucking not good

giphy.gif

So I was thinking about how White Mustang is 2:45 and really it's not that bad. There are plenty of amazing songs that half of y'all say you stan on here that are 3 mins or less  that still sound amazing and complete

Examples...

Marina & The Diamonds - Bubblegum Bitch (2:35)

Marina & The Diamonds - Oh No! (3:03)

Björk - Vökuro (3:14)

Marina & The Diamonds - Lonely Hearts Club (3:02)

Dua Lipa - Blow Your Mind (Mwah) (2:59)

Lorde - Liability (2:52)

Charli XCX - Sucker (2:41) 

Lady Gaga - John Wayne (2:54)

Charli XCX - Body of My Own (2:46)

Bat For Lashes - I Do (2:17)

Björk - Sun In My Mouth (2:36)

Dua Lipa - Thinking 'Bout You (2:52)

M.I.A. - Double Bubble Trouble (2:59)

Some of Lana's songs are already around this length and are some of my ultimate faves...

The Other Woman (3:02)

Brite Lites (3:00)

Blue Velvet (2:39)

Jump (2:53)

Smarty (2:52)

Jealous Girl (2:52)

Wayamaya (2:45) <------ exactly the same length as White Mustang

And how could we forget the ICONIC LEGENDARY FLAWLESS MASTERPIECE!!...

NOIR (2:20)

am i the only person who wanted a borns collab?????  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  anyway, i feel like she went through this website three years ago, wrote down notes, lost them, felt bad, released honeymoon, found the notes, and now trying to play withh us cause she thinks we still want stuff we wanted three years ago

So I was thinking about how White Mustang is 2:45 and really it's not that bad. There are plenty of amazing songs that half of y'all say you stan on here that are 3 mins or less  that still sound amazing and complete

Examples...

Marina & The Diamonds - Bubblegum Bitch (2:35)

Marina & The Diamonds - Oh No! (3:03)

Björk - Vökuro (3:14)

Marina & The Diamonds - Lonely Hearts Club (3:02)

Dua Lipa - Blow Your Mind (Mwah) (2:59)

Lorde - Liability (2:52)

Charli XCX - Sucker (2:41) 

Lady Gaga - John Wayne (2:54)

Charli XCX - Body of My Own (2:46)

Bat For Lashes - I Do (2:17)

Björk - Sun In My Mouth (2:36)

Dua Lipa - Thinking 'Bout You (2:52)

M.I.A. - Double Bubble Trouble (2:59)

Some of Lana's songs are already around this length and are some of my ultimate faves...

The Other Woman (3:02)

Brite Lites (3:00)

Blue Velvet (2:39)

Jump (2:53)

Smarty (2:52)

Jealous Girl (2:52)

Wayamaya (2:45) <------ exactly the same length as White Mustang

And how could we forget the ICONIC LEGENDARY FLAWLESS MASTERPIECE!!...

NOIR (2:20)

i dont understand the Noir hate.

giphy.gif

when ''white mustag'' get leaked /released i need somone to make ''white mustag'' part onrepeat in the last chorus till the song is 4m thanks

this...... i did this with love since the instrymental stays the same throughout but i didnt actually ever need it

giphy.gif