LFL Tracklist Registered + Run Times Confirmed

So I was thinking about how White Mustang is 2:45 and really it's not that bad. There are plenty of amazing songs that half of y'all say you stan on here that are 3 mins or less  that still sound amazing and complete

Examples...

Marina & The Diamonds - Bubblegum Bitch (2:35)

Marina & The Diamonds - Oh No! (3:03)

Björk - Vökuro (3:14)

Marina & The Diamonds - Lonely Hearts Club (3:02)

Dua Lipa - Blow Your Mind (Mwah) (2:59)

Lorde - Liability (2:52)

Charli XCX - Sucker (2:41) 

Lady Gaga - John Wayne (2:54)

Charli XCX - Body of My Own (2:46)

Bat For Lashes - I Do (2:17)

Björk - Sun In My Mouth (2:36)

Dua Lipa - Thinking 'Bout You (2:52)

M.I.A. - Double Bubble Trouble (2:59)

Some of Lana's songs are already around this length and are some of my ultimate faves...

The Other Woman (3:02)

Brite Lites (3:00)

Blue Velvet (2:39)

Jump (2:53)

Smarty (2:52)

Jealous Girl (2:52)

Wayamaya (2:45) <------ exactly the same length as White Mustang

And how could we forget the ICONIC LEGENDARY FLAWLESS MASTERPIECE!!...

NOIR (2:20)

Now I'm okay since bops like Body Of My Own, Bubblegum Bitch, Sucker, Thinking 'Bout You or Oh No! have moreless the same length

Possibilities for Yosemite summarised because it probably wasn't left off the album:

1. It's a nickname for a different song (perhaps because "Yosemite" appears more in the song than the title, for example, lots of songs have their commonly referred to title in brackets next to the real title when a song is more recognisable by its nickname).

2. It's on the deluxe version of the album (unlikely. There probably won't be a deluxe version that only adds two songs to an already 16 song album. Not only this but there's only so much memory a CD has, it would only be able to hold x amount of minutes and f not, manufacturing costs could get pricier. Also, doesn't Lana prefer no deluxe versions?)

3. It's on a second, smaller EP similar to the paradise edition planned for release later (which would make sense as if the album were much longer, it would probably need a second CD).

4. It's not on the album but will be part of something similar to Tropico. (Not likely but that could be pretty cool, no?)

5. It's a stand alone single, similar to Burning Desire or Chelsea Hotel.

6. It's simply not on that source site yet, which is highly unlikely.

Not only that but I feel this is defo the final tracklist. She could have easily dropped two songs. Regardless, 16 songs and 70 minutes? And you still want two more songs?? Damn. Now that's what I call ungrateful.

Things change, millions of songs written by her have never made albums. Whatever two songs were outtakes in the end, we'll probably find out about later. It's not the end of the world.

But I'm so excited! Hopefully one of the Yosemite "theories" are true because I doubt she'd cut it.

To be honest, what if her label didn't like Yosemite & forced her to take It off the album? It could help give y'all closure as to why there are no 18 tracks on the album. The label might've felt it too long or the tracks redundant. Though, the flaunt interviewer loved Yosemite. I high-key want a EP for a re release of LFL. It'd be amazing! :rip:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Lana does not like bonus tracks. that's why the album is so long. Do y'all really think she would put her FAVOURITE song as an exclusive bonus track? I'm positive it was just renamed into "In My Feelings" or "Get Free" or maybe it's even "Heroin".

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Two asap collabs? White mustang being like 30 secs long. Coachella on the album, change on the album, no yosemite, a song titled in my feelings. A disaster

THIS POST! EVERYTHING!

Mfhp.gif

So then what was the 'SR' song everyone banged on about? A song that was since cut, or crap info that everyone bought?

SR is an outtake from the album that Eclipse has had since around the same time he first got Love. Nothing more is known about it other than short, vague lyrics

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

SR is an outtake from the album that Eclipse has had since around the same time he first got Love. Nothing more is known about it other than short, vague lyrics

Thank you. Since it doesn't appear to be in the album, are we likely to hear more about it? Do you happen to know what those vague lyrics are?

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png