Just Cherry

Lizzy Grant/May jailer Old Myspace. (New Information)

I think Calendar Girl etc just made them up.

DON'T TAKE THE NAME OF CALENDARGIRL IN VAIN.

If you recall, she didn't even have Sirens before (I assume) it was given to her.

Some names are, but not all of them.

DON'T TAKE THE NAME OF CALENDARGIRL IN VAIN.

If you recall, she didn't even have Sirens before (I assume) it was given to her.

Some names are, but not all of them.

Some of them were known as they played on internet radio shows or something years ago, but for the rest they just gave them appropriate titles when they leaked under the names Track 1, Track 2, etc

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

The thing about Sirens that there is nothing else about it besides what we know. Junky Pride is basically the only song that has an official title, the rest were made up to fit the songs when the album leaked.

I think songs like For Charlie, Fordham Road, and Munny Hunny are from the CD she registered under the title Rock Me Stable/Young Like Me or From The End in 2005, which could also consist of some songs that were on Sirens too.

The thing about Sirens that there is nothing else about it besides what we know. Junky Pride is basically the only song that has an official title, the rest were made up to fit the songs when the album leaked.

I think songs like For Charlie, Fordham Road, and Munny Hunny are from the CD she registered under the title Rock Me Stable/Young Like Me or From The End in 2005, which could also consist of some songs that were on Sirens too.

The CD is either called Rock Me Stable or Young Like Me. From the End is a song.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Either way, it's weird she registered a a seven track CD and then registered one song.

that's true. maybe she's registered the other six somewhere else and we just haven't found them yet...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Yeah, it's possible.

Do you have the link to where she registered the two above?

yeah http://cocatalog.loc...027100908&SID=1 and http://cocatalog.loc...027101047&SID=2

actually, on the "from the end." page it says "description:compact disc" so it could just be another album.

There is a song called Dance Money, this was after Dance Man was posted, so it could be an alternate title

There's also one called "w":

1206302850.jpg

Yeah, I think it's a distinct possibility some of these songs could be on those discs she registered with the US Copyright Office.

The CD is either called Rock Me Stable or Young Like Me. From the End is a song.

"From the End" may actually be another album. It's the name of one of two discs on file with the US Copyright Office. The listing doesn't actually say whether there is only one song on it or many.

FUGAZI! :legend:

I'm more impressed by her listing Phil Ochs as an influence.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

"From the End" may actually be another album. It's the name of one of two discs on file with the US Copyright Office. The listing doesn't actually say whether there is only one song on it or many.

yeah, i just noticed that, too. that'd be great.

Also, of course none of the titles are registered! It's not a label release. :P

But anyone can copyright anything, Madri, regardless of having a record deal or not. :P

Also, i'm pretty sure the "description:compact disc" can mean anything, that is, one or multiple songs. I believe the "compact disc" is referring to the format because works need to be in a physical format to be registered with the LOC.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

the only "real" titles we know for sure are

Bad Disease - Jesse

River Road - last.fm scrobbled in 2006, same track length as Next To Me

Out With A Bang - Jesse

Junky Pride - LiZzI's PaGe

A Star For Nick - radio podcast

because they were streamed online a long time ago under these titles according to Jesse

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Bad Disease - Jesse

Out With A Bang - Jesse

because they were streamed online a long time ago under these titles according to Jesse

Thanks, what about For K (Part 1)? That couldn't be fanmade, could it?

I thought this was interesting.

She actually did get her own start, her dad didn't pay her way into a record label or anything.

He actually set up the website and everything.

10042.PNG

10043.PNG

Also, look at all the blogs she had created.

Im working on getting them back

10044.PNG

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

Bad Disease - Jesse

Out With A Bang - Jesse

I'm not even sure we can say we know "River Road" is a real title off Sirens. It could be coincidence it's the same length as "Next to Me".

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.