Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Groupie Love (ft. A$AP Rocky)

Ooh y'all have me so hyped. I'm not listening to the snippet but someone fuck me up and describe to me what her vocals are like! Are they monotone like SB or do they have more personality? And the folk-hip-bop comments have me confused. Is it upbeat or desert-like?

WAY more emotion - and the first part is kind of singing mixed with talking (but NOT like Lust for Life) if you get me, and then the second part hits and you are in heaven. Second part reminds me of Wait for Life type vocals

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

WAY more emotion - and the first part is kind of singing mixed with talking (but NOT like Lust for Life) if you get me, and then the second part hits and you are in heaven. Second part reminds me of Wait for Life type vocals

Ughhhhh my buss is shaking just thinking about it. :defeated: Maybe I should just listen. :hooker:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

i love it already

And everytime you look up

I know what you're thinking of

I know wht you're thinking of

OMG THIS PART SLAYS

It's haunting I love it so so so much

I can tell it'll be my favorite of the album so far

That'd change only if Roses Bloom For You was released :defeated:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Great point. Remember Freak?

I actually really never got why people were disappointed. The track pretty much turned out like the teased snippet made it seem. The only disappointing thing is that the second verse is more than lackluster.

But in GL's case there could be a dramatic Lana-esque chorus waiting ... or a random hip-hop-chorus featuring A$AP Rocky.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm gonna try to make it through until Tuesday night :defeated: I want it to be totally fresh :bop:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.