latothemoon

Which Lana songs do you relate to the the most?

Change- just in a transitional period in my life rn, I'm finally getting some help for problems I've been having, I can tell im growing in both looks and maturity which is fun. hoping my head n heart clears up so I can regain the childhood n teenage years i missed out on

(ik) Video Games- The type of guy i've been talking to is foreign, things quite honestly not work out; as he's literally 8 hrs ahead but goddamnit he's exactly my type and we've had some really good n optimistic conversations and moments (even when little shitty things come up and i get ruined bc i cant read tone v well). the thing is he's literally in love w video games, normally I'd be miffed because past friends and relationships were ruined and made me feel ill about the type of 'culture' or demeanor of the ppl that like to meme or do dumb shit on steam-

but w him i dont fucking care i'd move to europe and be happy just by being with him. even if he spends time on games; it'd still be happiness 4 me

Get Free - Desperately trying to change my negative mindset and stop hoping for impossible things to happen.

Love - Sometimes I try to stop worrying about shit because I'm very young (not in love though) and today's problems won't matter in 10 years.

Probably there are many more but those are the ones that come first to my mind

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

TV in Black and White: My absolute favorite song. It makes me feel so optimistic about love/relationships, even when things get difficult. The lyrics "I know you get scared sometimes boy, nothing to be feared when you're in my heart. Troubles come in threes but in your case they came in millions and trillions but that's alright" always makes me see the brighter side of life. The best song Lana has made. Dreamy, romantic, inspiring  :bliss:

Carmen: This song really describes me to the core, especially at this moment in my life. "Relying on the kindness of strangers, tying cherry knots. Smiling, doing party favors". Anytime I get into a mood, I replay that line and breakdown and cry. 

Cola: "I know your wife, and she wouldn't mind" 

Off to the Races: This song is simply an iconic masterpiece that I love to the core! The lyrics "Who else is gonna put up with me this way? I need you I breathe you, I'll never leave you. They would rue the day I was alone without you"!!!!! I relate too fucking much. "Keep me forever, tell me you own me"  :cumming:

Top 5 most-relatable to me (at least rn):

1 Ride ("I've got a war in my mind")

2 In My Feelings ("If you were me, and I was you/I'd get out of my way")

3 God's & Monsters ("Fuck yeah give it to me, this is heaven, what I truly want/It's innocence lost")

4 Black Beauty ("Ohhhhh, what can I do? Life is beautiful, But you don't have a clue")

5 Heroin ("I want to leave, I'll probably stay another year")

26vMNDz.gif

Up until a few months ago, Honeymoon (but the car is a Tesla)

Now, Religion

When I was like 17 I remember crying my eyes out to Ride when the ~~~love of my life said he didn't feel the same way about me lmao. I couldn't listen to Ride for a long time because I was so embarrassed @ myself  :icant:

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

Born to Die- Life sucks and then you die, but at least we get to listen to Lana in the meantime

Ride- Lol i hate to be basic but here I go being basic

13 Beaches- It hurts to love you, but I really still do love you

Change, Get Free, Heroin - these just all relate to trying to change my mindset/overcome anxiety

Swan Song - in trying to change my mindset, I am heading towards a much more relaxed, positive headspace which I have felt a couple of times over the past few weeks. Swan Song I feel describes that pretty well.

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Heroin, Change, and Get Free truly are the Lana songs I relate to - up until Lust for Life, to me, Lana's music was something I enjoyed and loved but never really related to because I haven't had the same experiences as her, but something about the last 3 tracks on Lust for Life really resonate with me and really inspire me to become more conscious and aware. 

Tired of Singing the Blues: This song kind of freaks me out because I relate to it in almost every way lately.

Shades of Cool: The music video/song that made me fall for Lana's music. I felt like we were on the same wavelength.

Born to Die: Pretty much describes all of my relationships.

Heroin: Also describes what I'm currently going through. Can't really put it into words rn.

The Blackest Day: I've gone way too deep a few times, looking for love (in all the wrong places).

Your Girl: Self explanatory.

Million Dollar Man: Also self explanatory.

and Blue Jeans, Wait For Life, Ride, & Gods and Monsters.

Just scrolled up and realized I already posted here, but whatever

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

BPBP, TOSTB, Change, In My Feelings, Cruel World, FMWUTTP, God Knows I Tried, Ride, Carmen, etc.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: