Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

ah fucking hell, more store goodies. I don't know why she thinks we want folded prints though. Anyone who missed out on the cd, have a signed print instead!

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/Music/Lust-For-Life-CD-Signed-Artwork-Print-Bundle/5LZL0EHT000

ArticleSharedImage-74275.jpg

20294479_1661139780595132_72434513001425

she really wants sales this time huh

do i want it... I've already bought her album a few times now.... sigh i've added it to basket... knowing full well more shit is going to come out that I'll want

she looks so cute there, where did you get that picture from? I'm so close to stealing my mums credit card.

it's from facebook, dead cute. I wouldn't look that happy after sitting there signing shit for ages. 

Sigh I've resisted for now... I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it... I would hold out hope for signed box sets but that doesn't seem likely if they aren't even made yet...

lol £4 delivery charge for a scrap of paper

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I can't find the link for the US signed stuff, only for the UK. Could anyone please link me? Thanks!

she posted about it on twitter

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

my god. purchased from the us store using my non-us address and the order was confirmed and I got the email, I'm so nervous I hope they don't tell me I'm not getting it  :ohno:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

my god. purchased from the us store using my non-us address and the order was confirmed and I got the email, I'm so nervous I hope they don't tell me I'm not getting it  :ohno:

you'll get it, you can't even place the new regional stuff in your basket if you don't have a us / uk address this time.

i76mrxw.png 

you'll get it, you can't even place the new regional stuff in your basket if you don't have a us / uk address this time.

Yeah. I believe the US / Rest of World thing means from which store you're purchasing it. I hope.

oh my God I didn't know this existed, this is so fucking amazing I'll have to buy it as soon as I have some money again

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/lana-del-rey-lovelust-for-life-limited-heart-shaped-10-lp?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=060 link here

image.png

Considering not even buying the boxset this era. I have Honeymoons and UVs and it's just too similar to the last one. I feel like there's a lot more better things I could be spending my money on this era. Lana is really taking all of my coins :/