Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

i was already expecting to wait a long time for my stuff to arrive but this sucks :( i don't have any physical copies of the album yet, i'm waiting on her store to send them to me :defeated: even the stuff from uo isn't supposed to send out till later. i was so excited to get her autograph lol

UbsOye5.png

i was already expecting to wait a long time for my stuff to arrive but this sucks :( i don't have any physical copies of the album yet, i'm waiting on her store to send them to me :defeated: even the stuff from uo isn't supposed to send out till later. i was so excited to get her autograph lol

they should seriously consider giving us something extra for this long as wait. this "I DONT KNOW WHEN ITLL SHIP" wait.

i don't want my money back I WANT MY FUCKING AUTOGRAPHED CD

~INSTA1.gif

I saw a picture on twitter and the US lithograph really is 2'x2'. It's more like a poster. I s2g if her signature is tiny in the corner on the signed ones  :deadbanana:

DIB08FiVwAEDtzz.jpg

https://twitter.com/LegendaryArturo/status/900848517043933184

Omg I cant wait  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  Like u said, I hope Lana doesnt write all small... Do you know when we'll be getting them?

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Omg I cant wait  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  Like u said, I hope Lana doesnt write all small... Do you know when we'll be getting them?

No idea, last I heard was a email a few weeks ago saying there was a delay aka Lana hasn't signed them yet.  :creep: I think the unsigned ones have slowly been going out for a few weeks.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Has anyone got an update about the signed CD/vinyl in the past couple of days because my last two emails are being ignored?

On the flipside

Has anyone got an update about the signed CD/vinyl in the past couple of days because my last two emails are being ignored?

Nope. Last update on the signed litho was Sept 9th, and it said it was being shipped in "several weeks". 

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Nope. Last update on the signed litho was Sept 9th, and it said it was being shipped in "several weeks". 

That's the last thing I received as well.... I would be more okay with this if we weren't charged three months ago for things that no one has yet to receive. 

On the flipside

I heard the Lust For Life boxset release is now delayed to October. Mess!

It is and I'm very depressed! I'm not surprised cause I remember having to wait really long for the HM boxset. I think I got my HM boxset a week early though!

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric