Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

I got email that vinyl will be shipped on 6th of October and boxset is scheduled to be shipped on 1st of December... ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Fuck her team 

It's Hornymoon all over again. I wonder if I'll get the boxset before January this time?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Did anybody else who ordered the signed artwork print just get another order confirmation email? I'm confused.

Edit: I mean, if they want to send me two prints, go ahead, I'm not gonna complain!

DKuXAfSXcAIN9Qn.jpg

Donate one to me plz :poordat:

It looks like two orders since they have different order numbers (?). But at the same time, it says "1 of 1" and not "1 of 2" and the prices are different... maybe e-mail them and ask?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Did anybody else who ordered the signed artwork print just get another order confirmation email? I'm confused.

Edit: I mean, if they want to send me two prints, go ahead, I'm not gonna complain!

DKuXAfSXcAIN9Qn.jpg

I just got an email about this too, strange. 2 is nice but I just want the one I ordered in July  :toofunny:

It looks like two orders since they have different order numbers (?). But at the same time, it says "1 of 1" and not "1 of 2" and the prices are different... maybe e-mail them and ask?

Yeah, plus the first one is in Euro and includes a shipping fee, whereas the second one is in Pounds and doesn't. I only paid for the first one, of course.

I just got an email about this too, strange. 2 is nice but I just want the one I ordered in July  :toofunny:

Okay I just got another email:

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your recent order and apologies for the delay in shipping the signed print.

We are writing to confirm that you should have received an email confirming your signed print order and within this email, it contained an associated cost to the item and postage. We can confirm that you have not been charged any additional amount for this shipment and would like to apologise for any confusion this may have caused.

Due to high demand we can no longer offer multiple prints, there will be ONE print shipped per order.

Many thanks,

Lana Del Ray Customer Services

The fact that this is her own customer service team. :rip:

But yeah, I guess I'll see whether I get one or two haha. I think they just messed something up with the orders. Which isn't very surprising, since that's basically what this era is all about.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I got my LFL cassette by the way. It's cute and red. I had also bought it on UO because I thought the red was exclusive to them. Oh well.

Also received my LFL and Honeymoon CDs from Taiwan with the slipcases and LFL lyric sheet. I haven't read the lyrics yet for accuracy but I'll get to that soon. Nice mail day! 

Yeah, plus the first one is in Euro and includes a shipping fee, whereas the second one is in Pounds and doesn't. I only paid for the first one, of course.

Okay I just got another email:

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your recent order and apologies for the delay in shipping the signed print.

We are writing to confirm that you should have received an email confirming your signed print order and within this email, it contained an associated cost to the item and postage. We can confirm that you have not been charged any additional amount for this shipment and would like to apologise for any confusion this may have caused.

Due to high demand we can no longer offer multiple prints, there will be ONE print shipped per order.

Many thanks,

Lana Del Ray Customer Services

The fact that this is her own customer service team. :rip:

But yeah, I guess I'll see whether I get one or two haha. I think they just messed something up with the orders. Which isn't very surprising, since that's basically what this era is all about.

I didn't get that email so  :defeated: