Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

The cassette has no Dolby NR on it so be sure to turn it OFF, guys

The hiss aesthetic does serve to smooth over some of those harsh ProTools sounds that mar the CD (looking at Rick Nowels here)

oh wait people are actually playing the cassettes? :rip: i assumed it was more a collection piece

i haven’t even physically seen a cassette player in the past 10 years

oh wait people are actually playing the cassettes? :rip: i assumed it was more a collection piece

i haven’t even physically seen a cassette player in the past 10 years

umm yeah, we're bringing cassette back grandpa, go play with your 5CD changer while I bump this in my 97 luxury sedan

Still haven’t heard any word back on the 3 signed CD’s, 2 signed lithos, or signed vinyl I ordered other than “it has been delayed by several weeks”

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

There were signed merch? Wtf????

When I was ordering on the day of I saw NONE of that. Were any other Canadians able to purchase signed merch on the Canadian site?

I ordered the box set, L.E. vinyl and the cassette tape... got no pre-sale ticket code and have received zero emails about any of my purchases.

edit: just saw the first post of this thread. Looks like Canadians got super shafted this year. The fuck.

Woulda ordered some clothing but nothing was gender neutral. Couldn't even order the digital download if I wanted to.

There were signed merch? Wtf????

When I was ordering on the day of I saw NONE of that. Were any other Canadians able to purchase signed merch on the Canadian site?

I ordered the box set, L.E. vinyl and the cassette tape... got no pre-sale ticket code and have received zero emails about any of my purchases.

edit: just saw the first post of this thread. Looks like Canadians got super shafted this year. The fuck.

Woulda ordered some clothing but nothing was gender neutral. Couldn't even order the digital download if I wanted to.

Nothing was on the Canadian site, though I managed to order a signed litho to Canada even though it said US only.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

i bought the vinyl and no i haven't. i've tried changing my shipping address and got no response

I got it too, i got email few days ago that vinyl will be shipped on 6th of October