Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

some here seem to forget-

the signed CD booklets are first signed, then inserted and shrink wrapped which is different than most artists have been doing

which is to sign the booklets, and send the signed booklet along with the o CD/and unsigned Booklet so one gets 2 booklets, one signed, one unsigned and that can be mailed quicker

Same with the LPs (which arrive later anyhow, but to first have the vinyl made and boxed, then Lana signs, then it is shrink wrapped causing a delay

btw, this should be done in limited editions with past LPS and cds

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Omg I got the signed litho this morning.. It's so big lmao! I expected it to be really small.. like the booklet..

Post a picture!!

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

So I got an email saying my litho shipped w/ a tracking number, than a email after with a presale code saying it was delayed again. I've been checking the tracking every day but nothing so far.  :deadbanana: Just that UPS has the shipment info

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

So I got an email saying my litho shipped w/ a tracking number, than a email after with a presale code saying it was delayed again. I've been checking the tracking every day but nothing so far.  :deadbanana: Just that UPS has the shipment info

It took a few days for my tracking number to leave the facility but it is now on the way and should be here Thursday. I'd keep checking back, with a little patience, if I was you. 

I also just got shipping notification for my black vinyl, nothing yet on the signed clear... 

I have not received any info yet about my box - I had to enter my credit card when I pre-ordered it but they never charged it - instead they even cancelled my digital download. I have no idea if they will ship my box to Europe or if they cancelled my whole order. It's my 3rd time I ordered from an official star website and the 3rd time it went wrong. Don't get why they couldn't sell this box at real music stores too like always.  

Two more days for the clear vinyl release date! :party:

haven't some people already gotten theres though?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I guess, if they have bought it elsewhere? I meant the release date that got postponed on Lana's European webshop. =P

ah okay :) did u order one? Has yours shipped yet? Mine still hasn't :( I hope it comes soon

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ah okay :) did u order one? Has yours shipped yet? Mine still hasn't :( I hope it comes soon

I ordered one, unsigned, and got an email a little while ago that said that the release date is October 6th instead of September 28th... so I hope it will ship soon. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png