Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

My signed litho was supposed to be delivered today but it wasn't. The tracking number just keeps repeating that it's on the way...  :toofunny:

It's been a week since mine was "shipped" and all it says is that UPS has received the information  :deadbanana:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Lust-For-Life-Limited-Edition-Coke-Bottle-Clear-Double-Vinyl/5L000000000

It is supposed to be sold out, but I can still pre-order it. What's going on???  :defeated:

I have no idea but when I saw how lovely the coke bottle vinyl is I decided to ignore the SOLD OUT thingy and added it to my cart. I've been charged. And yesterday it was shipped lmao ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I received yet another email (with the promo code to buy tickets)and it once again said that the autographed cds will be sent out in the next several weeks...I don’t get what’s taking so long...

Got my signed litho  :party:  I can't wait to get it laminated tomorrow and put it up on my wall next to my bed. A legend !!

But anyone who has the "it's on it's way to ______" tracking updates, it'll come eventually. My estimated delivery date was all types of outdated and fucked up lmao.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

i got an email saying the signed lithos had shipped on monday and then wednesday morning i got another email saying the black vinyl shipped, and i got them both that same wednesday at like noon. usually packages arrive at my house in the evening around dinner time so idk what’s up w her store lmao but i’m still waiting on my coke bottle vinyl and signed albums :crossed:

also does anyone know when the merch is supposed to be sent out???

UbsOye5.png

I have the black vinyl, signed clear supposedly on the way, and the coke bottle clear from UO on order. I decided I probably need a regular clear one that isn't signed. Any leads on where I might get one by chance near regular price? My local store ordered one for me but it came in only black. 

I have the black vinyl, signed clear supposedly on the way, and the coke bottle clear from UO on order. I decided I probably need a regular clear one that isn't signed. Any leads on where I might get one by chance near regular price? My local store ordered one for me but it came in only black.

The Coke Bottle clear vinyl (from her store) and the UO exclusive clear vinyl are the same.

It's so frustrating, my clear vinyl got shipped 14 days ago but according to the tracking service it has been stuck in a local postal service who took over the delivery here for 10 days now and UPS can't give me any further information on who has my order atm or what happened to it. I contacted the stores now. But even if I get a refund, I'll probably never get my hands on that clear vinyl since they're sold out.  :um2:  

kySyfQZ.jpg

I have no idea but when I saw how lovely the coke bottle vinyl is I decided to ignore the SOLD OUT thingy and added it to my cart. I've been charged. And yesterday it was shipped lmao ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same, I've got charged, but I didn't recieved any info about shipping 

tumblr_oesk7nL7gp1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

The Coke Bottle clear vinyl (from her store) and the UO exclusive clear vinyl are the same.

the coke bottle has greenish-aqua tint to it reminiscent of old coca cola bottles (hence the name lol) but the plain clear ones are just clear, no tints, so they are different

edit: lmao i read this wrong nvm. u got it!! i thought you were saying the coke bottle was the same as the clear one offered on her US store

UbsOye5.png

the coke bottle has greenish-aqua tint to it reminiscent of old coca cola bottles (hence the name lol) but the plain clear ones are just clear, no tints, so they are different

edit: lmao i read this wrong nvm. u got it!! i thought you were saying the coke bottle was the same as the clear one offered on her US store

This is very confusing. On her store, it says the vinyl is just clear. But then the description says it's Coke Bottle clear. I remember when the preorder first came up, it specified in its name that the vinyl was Coke Bottle clear, but like I said - now it's just clear. And the UO one is Coke Bottle too. :deadbanana:

I'm starting to think they're all the same lmfao.

Has anybody who ordered the signed CD gotten theirs yet? I've seen that vinyls have been received but I don't know what's going on with my damn cd

Signed CDs (and vinyls) have been delayed for "several weeks". AKA Lana hasn't signed them. As of now I think no one has gotten theirs. The vinyls that have shipped already are unsigned. I really don't get why Lana took the time to sign the lithographs but didn't sign the CDs and vinyls... but we've all seen how terribly signed the lithos are, so maybe it's for the better. :creep:

At her website your order satus was "cofirmed"? 

tumblr_oesk7nL7gp1ql5yr7o1_500.gif