Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

Ahh. Thank you. It wasn't up on discogs when I first looked. I'll keep an eye out and hopefully someone will list it at a not stupid price eventually.

I saw one copy on eBay for about $50 USD. You should hop on it before it's gone! I'd order it but I gotta fix up a few things around the house first. Stupid adult priorities :(

edit: it's sold. but looks like some sellers on discogs have lowered their price to as low as 30-45 euros.

Are you from outside the US? I don’t think I even downloaded any of my digital copies

Yepp... Canada. No signed merch or digital copies for me woohoooo.....

(Meanwhile Jessie Ware has autographed merch available world wide).

According to Amazon the LFL vinyl isn't released until December ( :deadbanana: ) so I got the clear one from Urban. It's so pretty, but the sticker is ugly. Expensive too.  :crossed:

Yepp... Canada. No signed merch or digital copies for me woohoooo.....

(Meanwhile Jessie Ware has autographed merch available world wide).

I guess it's a little late but I'm from Canada as well and was able to order the signed stuff.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

lol what

look at my vinyl, its so much more green:

TE9Qrjo.jpg

I opened mine yesterday, and it's just as green as yours. And honestly I'm a tiny bit disappointed, I hoped it would be more clear. Maybe the vinyls from her European webshop is more green when they mold them compared to the US? Lana's vinyl from her insta looked pretty clear to me...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I opened mine yesterday, and it's just as green as yours. And honestly I'm a tiny bit disappointed, I hoped it would be more clear. Maybe the vinyls from her European webshop is more green when they mold them compared to the US? Lana's vinyl from her insta looked pretty clear to me...

Yup that is correct

US copies are much more clearer than EU copies :)

I did get my clear copy from Urban Outfitters. It is the exact same version as the "limited" one from her US site. Same catalog number/matrix numbers and everything. I've no idea why it's not listed as limited (and still available to buy now) from them when it was so limited from her store... 

This is her on the clear US LP vs the regular black vinyl, btw... 

dfhmrs.jpg

I picked up my vinyl this weekend like I wrote above and snapped a few pictures of all my Lana records together. :flutter: Sharing them here for people who don’t follow me on Insta and have seen them already. :)

J6miFbh.jpg

F9SME0g.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

According to Amazon the LFL vinyl isn't released until December ( :deadbanana: ) so I got the clear one from Urban. It's so pretty, but the sticker is ugly. Expensive too.  :crossed:

I guess it's a little late but I'm from Canada as well and was able to order the signed stuff.

I was there for preorders on day one and watched it throughout the week. Canada's site didn't have anything and for some reason US and EU website kept defaulting to the Canadian store... so didn't even realize that US had signed merch.

And I still haven't received any word on my freaking purchase. Lana's new team is just pure-ass. They haven't even responded to my inquiry about my purchase---but they did respond saying I was out of luck for not being eligible for ticket presale codes.

So I finaly got my shipping confirmation email this morning about the autographed vinyls. Anyone else?

I just got my shipping notice now. So for everyone else waiting for a signed vinyl they should be rolling out now. Finally! 

Got an email saying my box set should ship around December 22nd

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif