Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

haven't gotten any emails since September 25th which was just an update telling me that my sweater had been delivered :/ 

but when I was searching to see if I received anything gmail gave me this search suggestion :toofunny: mood

dgLy8pD.png

UbsOye5.png

Im just waiting for the “boxset cancelled heres your refund” email.

Same but with the signed CDs. Thankfully I do a better impression of her autograph than those lithos signed by “Lana” so I guess I’ll sign my CD.

fun fact: signed lithos are up for sale again on Lana's EU store lmao

Well, I’m broke and won’t get one. :creep:

Just joking, I’d rather meet her and get her to sign my album(s) then and there. Which will never happen of course. But I feel like that would be more fun.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

We are writing to you with an update on your order for the Lust For Life Boxset release date.

Due to an unfortunate production delay we have had to put the release date back to Friday 22nd December 2017.

We aim to get your boxset order shipped to you as quickly as we can.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Should you wish to cancel you order please contact Storesupport@umusic.com with your order detail

fuck them

:smile3:

Huh, I got the email that it was delayed til 12/22 on November 10. Why don't they send this information to everyone at the same time  :lmao: we're going to get a new album before these boxsets and signed shit

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Same but with the signed CDs. Thankfully I do a better impression of her autograph than those lithos signed by “Lana” so I guess I’ll sign my CD.

I got my signed CD ages ago and yeah she signed it like that.

Emailed them again---they never replied to me before and I wrote to them nicely.

This time I wrote back pretty upset. Let's see if they finally fucking respond.

150 bucks spent on this shit, no signed anything, didn't even get a preorder code cause fuck Canadians, no reply since purchase. Great customer service.

Surely there must be somewhere ya'll can complain too, this is awful customer service

Even when you complain they give the same automatic reply. I’ve emailed 4 times and got the same reply word for word just with a different name at the end. It’s ridiculous but it’s also not their fault.

Even when you complain they give the same automatic reply. I’ve emailed 4 times and got the same reply word for word just with a different name at the end. It’s ridiculous but it’s also not their fault.

Working many customer service jobs----it's true it's not their fault. But it doesn't change the fact that they can be more human with us instead of ignoring us and sending copy-pasted answers.