Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

Working many customer service jobs----it's true it's not their fault. But it doesn't change the fact that they can be more human with us instead of ignoring us and sending copy-pasted answers.

No i totally agree with you on that.

It’s very unprofessional of Lana’s team or whoever is in charge of this to just brush this under the rug.

So I ordered the signed Lust For Life CD in July and they still have not shipped it and don't even have the exact release date....This is so unfair since the UK got their signed CDs the next day after they ordered it in July, same with lithos and now Lana's team decided to add more signed bundle for them when they didn't even ship out the USA signed copies from July

No i totally agree with you on that.

It’s very unprofessional of Lana’s team or whoever is in charge of this to just brush this under the rug.

What upsets me even more is that Lana's doing all these amazing things for her fans... yet can't take two seconds to say "Hey sorry about all these delays. Here's a free downloadable song for all your waiting" or some shit along those lines.6

I'm still waiting on the windbreaker, shirt, hat, box set, signed cd and signed vinyl. I literally went crazy this era buying magazines and all this (it was my first time doing this kind of thing too!!) now I don't feel like it was worth it :crossed: I want the stuff but after this wait I want my money back too :smokes3: considering cancelling my order tbh but she must need our coins if she's out here selling her old dresses for like $200 and the tour (to my knowledge) still isn't selling well so I'll let her keep them :/

UbsOye5.png

Hopefully she’ll sign these before she goes on tour next month cause then we’re screwed for real lmao.

In other news, I got my shipping notification for the windbreaker!! Hopefully I got the right size

But she doesn't even sign them.. I feel so sorry for all the people whose orders are delayed..

But she doesn't even sign them.. I feel so sorry for all the people whose orders are delayed..

Where did it say that she wasn’t signing them? If they were fake they would’ve just sent them out already haha.

They’re waiting on her to sign them.

Where did it say that she wasn’t signing them? If they were fake they would’ve just sent them out already haha.

They’re waiting on her to sign them.

Have you seen the signed copies?

Quite many people are getting mad because they waited for so long + the autograph looks like a kid who just learned english wrote it

I still can't believe she had said every autograph is real.

Have you seen the signed copies?

Quite many people are getting mad because they waited for so long + the autograph looks like a kid who just learned english wrote it

I still can't believe she had said every autograph is real.

I’m sure signing that many things every single one can’t be perfect. Yeah it doesn’t look the greatest but it’s not like we paid a lot of money for the signature. I’m fine with it idk

I highly doubt it, but it'd be nice to get the boxset before Christmas. Hopefully it ships close to me and will arrive in time for it. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore