Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

My boxset and signed vinyl arrived today. I've low-key thought both the honeymoon and this boxset could have never before seen pics or something to make it more exclusive, but it's cute nintheless. I also don't get why she signed an empty vinyl sleeve rather than the one that has the records. Overall though I'm happy I finally got mine. They're really beautiful!

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Sorry but her boxsets are ridiculous, there is no reason why a few postcards and a shitty quality book should be $85 Australian dollars. A shame cause it would be cute for like $30 but no thanks. She needs to do another boxset like UV

FzytWEW.png

My is still not shipped, but yeah.. She need another UV boxset, that one was something special, HM and LFL are the same, the only reason why i got LFL is because i want to have all of them, but i agree, its nothing special 

Someone finally replied to me on the 22nd. After weeks and weeks of emailing someone finally responded. And they didn't even give me the info I was asking for.

They only mentioned 1/3 of my order. Said it was shipped out.

I checked my account today. Nothing changed. Still the same.

Honestly I'm so sour from this whole debacle that I stopped listening to any Lana for the last month and a half or so. There's no word from Lana herself about this shitty mess either. Everything about this is handled so poorly. Slowly becoming less of a fan of Lana.

I'd ask for a refund of my order... but like the others I only want it to 'complete the collection'. My friend bought me the vinyls and another got me a box-set. Now I have everything up to date except this bullshit. I don't even care about it that much anymore---but the order is already there and I just want it over and done with.

Lana is the new Moy

BItch never gave me my refund. That fake apology lol.

Lana's keeping hush hush about this mess just like Moy did too. COINCIDENCE???!!