Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

Someone finally replied to me on the 22nd. After weeks and weeks of emailing someone finally responded. And they didn't even give me the info I was asking for.

Only mentioned 1/3 of my order. Said it was shipped out.

I checked my account today. Nothing changed. Still the same.

Honestly I'm so sour from this whole debacle that I stopped listening to any Lana for the last month and a half or so. There's no word from Lana herself about this shitty mess either. Everything about this is handled so poorly. Slowly becoming less of a fan of Lana.

I'd ask for a refund of my order... but like the others I only want it to 'complete the collection'. My friend bought me the vinyls and another got me a box-set. Now I have everything up to date except this bullshit. I don't even care about it that much anymore---but the order is already there and I just want it over and done with.

And honestly I was shocked because Lana had literally said nothing about it. It makes absolutely no sense that people who ordered the album merch on the release date haven't got the stuff even till now. This is ridiculous.

And honestly I was shocked because Lana had literally said nothing about it. It makes absolutely no sense that people who ordered the album merch on the release date haven't got the stuff even till now. This is ridiculous.

Yepp. A lot of other artists would have said something. Even a little "Sorry I hear everyone's complaints. There's an issue in production. Please wait a little while longer while we sort this out." BUT NOPE. Here's a bunch more expensive shit to spend on as well!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!! Order now and get ticket-presale-codes! Spent a shit ton of money from the initial preorder date and don't live in the USA? Not a girl or wanna buy something for a girl? Sorry you're fucked.

But wait!! Lana's not done!! Here's a pop up store where we will sell the shit you preordered months and months ago plus even more expensive shit! woooooooo.

Like... seriously. What the fuck Lana? Everything this year is just more expensive than the last and the one before that---and now there's so much more merch. She said this album is for us---but it sure feels like it's really for all her share-holders.

I didn't even get to order any signed merch because it wasn't available in the Canadian store and didn't realize until I was billed. Wasn't a big deal though. Turns out it sorta is----because even though my shit's not signed it's still taking for-fucking-ever.

Yepp. A lot of other artists would have said something. Even a little "Sorry I hear everyone's complaints. There's an issue in production. Please wait a little while longer while we sort this out." BUT NOPE. Here's a bunch more expensive shit to spend on as well!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!! Order now and get ticket-presale-codes! Spent a shit ton of money from the initial preorder date and don't live in the USA? Not a girl or wanna buy something for a girl? Sorry you're fucked.

But wait!! Lana's not done!! Here's a pop up store where we will sell the shit you preordered months and months ago plus even more expensive shit! woooooooo.

Like... seriously. What the fuck Lana? Everything this year is just more expensive than the last and the one before that---and now there's so much more merch. She said this album is for us---but it sure feels like it's really for all her share-holders.

I didn't even get to order any signed merch because it wasn't available in the Canadian store and didn't realize until I was billed. Wasn't a big deal though. Turns out it sorta is----because even though my shit's not signed it's still taking for-fucking-ever.

Isn't "signed" litho available on UK store?

Signed by her managers lol

Wait I realized a bigger problem. She needs to talk about the "autographs" not the fake ass "every one is real" shit. It is so weird because faking autographs is a very serious deal :/

US store

so i preorder one signed vinyl and then i preordered one more signed vinyl and two signed cds in one order. i received the single signed vinyl in october but have been waiting for the rest since.

on december 9th, i emailed:

"I was just wondering when these are going to be shipped out? Am I waiting on Lana to finish signing the CDs?"

they replied the same day and said:

"Thanks for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, there has been a production delay beyond our control regarding all signed Lana Del Rey products. We apologize for any inconvenience caused! We do not have an estimated ship date for your order at this time, but will be back in touch with an update as soon as possible. Feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns."

utwU6cX.gif

i ordered it from https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/

and i didn't get it

from which store did u buy it?

https://shoplanadelrey.com/collections/frontpage/products/lust-for-life-box-set-digital-album?variant=36806313874

But I think this is a US store. I also preordered a signed CD (that has yet to ship :rip: but if this shipped, who knows) 

everything I've ordered this era has been on the day each thing was released, and so far all I have is the regular black lp, the clear one, and a signed litho. I'm still waiting on the signed lp and signed cd, plus the box set and a bunch of merch. I'm way past disappointed and I'm extremely tired of this, I'm not even that excited for my stuff to come anymore tbh. I hope someone can bring this to her attention, I mean she has to know at least about the signed things (that is if she really is the one signing them  :$

I feel bad for feeling bad about this too cuz I know it's not her fault, but this whole thing was handled really unprofessionally and has left a bad taste in my mouth :/ I was really excited to support her and get all this cool stuff but idk I just feel bad about it now. not at anyone in particular, just that it happened in the first place. it really sucks lol 

UbsOye5.png

I am still quite shocked because most of yall don't really talk about how fake the autographs are...STILL shocked after the "signed" lithos arrived in like October/November or something

I am still quite shocked because most of yall don't really talk about how fake the autographs are...STILL shocked after the "signed" lithos arrived in like October/November or something

Mine literally looks like a kid wrote it  :lmao:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Well, i had two order, one vinyl and cassette and the other was boxset, They did ship to everyone but me, when i got in touch with them, they send me next day, (first order) boxset was shipped on 22nd to everyone but me ofc, so i contacted them again on 28th (i think) and they ship it after two days, what a MESS i am not ordering of the page anymore!It was also fail that "signed" stuff wasnt available WW,  i was SO looking forward to have something signed to frame.

You guys realize she prob knows fuck all about this right? She didn’t manufacture this shit lol she approved it months ago and then went on living her life and now her team deal with it.

This tbh. She doesn't sit there shipping stuff herself and has nothing to do with the manufacturing, but realistically it's still her name on this shxt so she should know/update people.