Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

The boxset, like the honeymoon one just seems so boring and disappointing, and way overpriced. Like the prints are ok but for what it is its way to expensive. I managed to get the BTD Paradise box set today and its so much better. The Ultraviolence vinyl one is super nice too, but these recent ones just seem a waste of money and time tbh. 

Wether or not the signatures are fake or not, I think all we should (and could) do is joke about it. At the end of the day it is an autographed item purchased from her official stores. Don’t be a bummer! :)

This was my signed litho, a UK one, does it look fake do u think or..?

there's no way that UK cds are fake!! i mean do u remember when she shared her moment on her ig story when she was signing them in UK

she's signing more than 100 cds so obviously  her signature wouldn't look the same,

don't worry

ppl like to complain about everything.. enjoy it!

:smile3:

I honestly don’t think they’re fake.... I got three autographs from her from when I met her and each signature is a little different from one another. She signed so many so every single one of them is not going to be perfect. My signature is also never perfect or ever the same either. I have a signed litho also and her signature doesn’t look that different from the autogrpahs she signed for me in person.

I've yet to recieve my signed preorder but I got a LFL Target version (and all my Lana collection) signed in person at her pop up shop. Comparing the signatures to those I've seen online, I believe they are authentic.

I honestly don’t think they’re fake.... I got three autographs from her from when I met her and each signature is a little different from one another. She signed so many so every single one of them is not going to be perfect. My signature is also never perfect or ever the same either. I have a signed litho also and her signature doesn’t look that different from the autogrpahs she signed for me in person.

Thats what I thought, it looks genuine but obviously theres this storm of tweets and people saying theyre all fake, some of them do look iffy yes but she probably had to sign thousands 

Question: are there any codes on the limited vinyls? I haven't checked on mine. I saw U2 fans creating a world map with pins for every limited vinyl around the world (like, a code for the vinyl + where it is, for example "012345 Stockholm, Sweden" and it's placed on the map), so I thought that maybe Lana's vinyls also have some sort of code?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png