Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

US store message from today:

Thank you for reaching out to us and our apologies for the lack of updates regarding the delay in your order. Unfortunately, we are still experiencing a delay with the Lust For Life - Limited Edition Autographed CD and still do not have an updated timeline as for when we expect it to ship. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that may have occurred.

utwU6cX.gif

US store message from today:

Thank you for reaching out to us and our apologies for the lack of updates regarding the delay in your order. Unfortunately, we are still experiencing a delay with the Lust For Life - Limited Edition Autographed CD and still do not have an updated timeline as for when we expect it to ship. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that may have occurred.

Honestly i don’t care if they send me a CD signed by Sally from warehouse I just want to be done with this shit

this is my first time buying anything “officially” signed from any artist and i’m still waiting on the signed vinyl and signed cd and like i just have to say i’m really disappointed in lana if they really were signed by someone else. that’s literally lying to ur fans for their money fuck that lol how could u feel okay about doing that

UbsOye5.png

this is my first time buying anything “officially” signed from any artist and i’m still waiting on the signed vinyl and signed cd and like i just have to say i’m really disappointed in lana if they really were signed by someone else. that’s literally lying to ur fans for their money fuck that lol how could u feel okay about doing that

We could analyze everyone elses signed merchandise and compare. If it's too consistent with one another it'll most likely be machine printed/stamped.

Honestly i don’t care if they send me a CD signed by Sally from warehouse I just want to be done with this shit

Exactly how I felt. Except now I'm getting a refund and I'm still caught up in UMG's bullshit even when requesting a refund.

We could analyze everyone elses signed merchandise and compare. If it's too consistent with one another it'll most likely be machine printed/stamped.

Exactly how I felt. Except now I'm getting a refund and I'm still caught up in UMG's bullshit even when requesting a refund.

Did you get your signed cd?

Did you get your signed cd?

No (they didn't offer signed merch on Canada's store and I didn't want to deal with customs ordering from the US/UK) I PREordered the Limited Edition Vinyl, CD, Box set AND tape cassette on the very day of. I only just yesterday got everything except for the vinyl. But I told them I wanted a refund. They sent me my stuff (minus the vinyl) anyway. Then said I have to ship it back to them for my refund---which I did. Then they told me they won't reimburse me for the refund. Instead they'll give me store credit for that $12 I paid to ship it back to them. Fucking bullshit. On top of that they didn't even tell me they mailed it until the day I received it. Still no notification---I had to find out they mailed it because I had literally just received it AND they said they won't refund me till they get their stuff back.

I wouldn't have mind keeping the things... but they gave me such shitty service for the last SEVEN MONTHS (okay. maybe minus a few since the vinyl/box set wasn't to be released till September or something). They absolutely do not deserve a single penny from me. And I don't think they deserve it from anyone else either.

that is such bullshit. 

I mean fine, I'll miss out on Lana merch, but I'm fucking boycotting that store. What an absolute shit show it's been. You'd get better fucking customer service from Moy. 

Moy still owes me $100. He came back for refunds but disappeared shortly after. I just chalked it up as a donation to him at this point.

Universal is a completely different situation. They're a legitimate business. Yet they have worst customer service than Moy and yet are just as scammy.

I’m still waiting on my signed cd and signed litho and 2 unsigned coke bottle vinyls but at this point it’s just really funny to me and I hope it’s a full year before I get them just to say it took that long :toofunny:

I hope you can get those 'coke bottle vinyls' they told me it's out of stock and that's why I never got my order/out of stock.  Pretty bullshit though because I preordered on the day of----and preorders were open for nearly a month long before it was 'sold out' on the site.

that is such bullshit. 

I mean fine, I'll miss out on Lana merch, but I'm fucking boycotting that store. What an absolute shit show it's been. You'd get better fucking customer service from Moy. 

I too am boycotting. That's why I don't want no bullshit $12 credit voucher. Fuck that. They're just trying to get me to spend money on their bullshit store. Funny they've been emailing me back 1-2 times a day but the moment I send back my shit and say fuck the credit voucher they stopped replying to me.

I hope you can get those 'coke bottle vinyls' they told me it's out of stock and that's why I never got my order/out of stock. Pretty bullshit though because I preordered on the day of----and preorders were open for nearly a month long before it was 'sold out' on the site.

Yeah I ordered my vinyls the day they came out too. It’s super annoying that they’re available at UO but they are saying they’re sold out LOL

I email them occasionally and get the same response, but whatever.

Look you have every right to be angry AF but it’s just not that serious to me. I’m sure if they had the products, they would send them out and be happy to be over this mess.

Somebody probably fucked up how many they were getting and somebody else probably didn’t take down the products after they were sold out.

As for the signed stuff, you can thank miss del rey herself for that she probably doesn’t wanna sign anymore and we won’t be getting them.

Additionally, I think it was a little extra to send the stuff back after you got it, I get you were angry but I mean all we want is our stuff we ordered and when you finally get them, you send them back? And expect to be reimbursed? I would’ve just kept them and sold them if you really didn’t want them anymore.

In all, I don’t think being super angry is going to fix anything.

Yes they fucked up and yes it’s annoying and frustrating but in the end, it’s just merch and it’s just a company who is probably not at fault.

Yeah I ordered my vinyls the day they came out too. It’s super annoying that they’re available at UO but they are saying they’re sold out LOL

I email them occasionally and get the same response, but whatever.

Look you have every right to be angry AF but it’s just not that serious to me. I’m sure if they had the products, they would send them out and be happy to be over this mess.

Somebody probably fucked up how many they were getting and somebody else probably didn’t take down the products after they were sold out.

As for the signed stuff, you can thank miss del rey herself for that she probably doesn’t wanna sign anymore and we won’t be getting them.

Additionally, I think it was a little extra to send the stuff back after you got it, I get you were angry but I mean all we want is our stuff we ordered and when you finally get them, you send them back? And expect to be reimbursed? I would’ve just kept them and sold them if you really didn’t want them anymore.

In all, I don’t think being super angry is going to fix anything.

Yes they fucked up and yes it’s annoying and frustrating but in the end, it’s just merch and it’s just a company who is probably not at fault.

I expected to be reimbursed because I told them clearly I wanted a refund but they shipped it to me anyway. They even asked me to verify that I wanted the refund---twice. Then two days later said "oh we shipped it anyway and you should expect it soon. If you still want the refund then you'll have to send it back." that's absolutely idiotic. They knew I wanted a refund yet shipped it anyway. I basically paid shipping for my stuff to get to me. It never came. Then one day it randomly came when I told them I wanted a refund. Then I have to pay even more money to get that refund? That's really stupid. Especially when I wasn't supposed to be getting anything. IF they said they'd give me a credit voucher for that $12 + shipping cost then alright... that's better. Because that's how you treat and compensate a dissatisfied customer because YOUR COMPANY was the one who fucked up.

Again I sort of don't care because $12 isn't that much. Just under an hour's work for me. It's the principle behind it.

See I wouldn't have mind keeping the products. It could be many peoples fault and there's no one particular person to blame (but the entire system). The reason why I didn't want my stuff and sent it back anyway was because of how poorly they treated me for the last seven months. IF they were straight forward about it instead of constantly saying "next month, next week, we don't know anymore, it's shipping soon, no nevermind next month, no wait it's canceled" and instead told me one day "sorry there was an error in the system and we unfortunately sold out of the L.E. vinyls sooner than we thought. If you would still like we will refund you the vinyl and ship the remainder of your purchase." but you know... they said nothing. For seven months. Seven entire months of silence and back-peddling. Both through email and social media.

It's the same ANYWHERE you go. Why should you give a company your money if they treat you like shit? If they treat you like shit for so long and you give them your money anyway then you're only enabling them to do so.

Would you want to keep being in a relationship with your boy/girlfriend if they ignored you for seven months? If they kept postponing your date for next month or next week? Would you want to keep being in a relationship if the ONLY TIME they'll speak to you is if you say you want a break up? If you say yes... then well you'd want to reconsider that relationship.

They're a multi-million dollar company. They can afford to reimburse me that $12 that they fucked up on. Or even afford to give me a credit voucher for $20-25 to compensate on shipping cost. Fuck I'd even drive to their office which isn't too far from me and have them buy me a large coffee or a sandwich from THEIR cafeteria to cover that $12 if they don't want to refund me properly. Again it's all about the principle. You don't fuck up and treat someone like shit and expect them to keep giving you money or keep paying for costs that you should be paying for.

this is honestly sad to hear.. have never seen a scamming artist store like this :/

Macklemore has a competent team, ive bought a lot of stuff from him...fast shipping, always have stuff on stock and they reply fats for anything.....a WHITE RAPPER WITH NO LABEL HAS A BETTER ONLINE STORE LMAOOOO

tbh imma buy Lana stuff on RedBubble, artists over there have a better sense of art direction 

Update: The manager of Lana's Universal music store personally contacted me. A little too late though.

He offered very reasonable compensations (yes plural. And two of them were very generous compensations actually) for my trouble---none of which was technically possible due to him contacting me so late. He said if I was willing he'd try to get me a copy of the Limited Edition Vinyl from another source if he could (but again a little too late). And to reimburse me my shipping cost he would be willing to send me anything else from Lana's merchandise store. I said I didn't really need anything else. He offered a hat. I told him I didn't really need it and I was more thankful that he actually spoken to me and gave me proper options for compensation (even if it was a little late). He said he'll ship me a Lust For Life hat anyway and that he'll contact the rest of his team to see why there's been such a lack of communication for the last five-seven months.

See. THIS is how you treat a customer---even if it's late. AND on top of that he actually responded to my e-mail IMMEDIATELY rather than waiting 1-2 days to respond like the rest of the customer service reps. That's all I wanted. For someone to be genuine and tell me what's going on presently and what will be done moving forward.

Anyway. I'm getting my full refund and a "Lust For Life" hat. I don't need the hat. So if any Montrealers see this and would like a Lust For Life hat when it arrives then let me know via PM. Or maybe I'll do a random draw or something on the site and ship it out to someone at random.

Well ladies I had two open orders

1: LFL clear vinyl + litho ordered in July

Emailed a few times..about 2 weeks ago they said they were out of the litho?? I didn’t really care about it, I think I only added it to my order because it was $4. I said fine refund me for it ($4) and send the vinyl. They finally sent it and I got it today.

2: signed litho + signed cd + another clear vinyl also ordered in July

Still in limbo. I haven’t asked about this. We probably won’t ever get it but it’s funny at this point it’s almost been a year.

i got my signed litho right away but i’m still waiting on signed vinyl and signed cd, i ordered everything right when it was released so i’ve been waiting forever lmao. kinda done with this mess but i still want my items so :crossed:

UbsOye5.png

so my order from july finally came in, i ordered an autographed cd and two autographed clear vinyls, what i received was an autographed cd and two clear vinyls with no autograph in sight. i know the way they do autographed albums is by signing the insert for cds and the cover for vinyl and i did get the signed cd insert, but these records are factory sealed with no extra cover anywhere to be found lmfao what a mess i’m gonna email them

UbsOye5.png