571 replies to this topic

#561 OFFLINE   komodo

komodo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Time Online: 3d 9h 41m 18s

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:42 PM

Got my order (minus the Vinyl) yesterday despite not wanting it. Shipped it back and asked for my refund.

Now they email me saying they won't refund me what I paid for shipping. Fucking bullshit. I didn't even want it. They shipped it anyway. Made me ship it back for my refund. Now won't pay me back for shipping. Granted it was only $12 so it's not too much--but still. What the fuck? I could buy lunch or something with that.

edit: they now want to give me the $12 in a credit voucher. fuck that man I want my refund.

• jvcx, Sugar Venom and ItGirl like this

#562 OFFLINE   LikeARollingStone

LikeARollingStone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Time Online: 66d 11h 59m 53s

Posted Yesterday, 05:14 AM

US store message from today:

Thank you for reaching out to us and our apologies for the lack of updates regarding the delay in your order. Unfortunately, we are still experiencing a delay with the Lust For Life - Limited Edition Autographed CD and still do not have an updated timeline as for when we expect it to ship. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that may have occurred.

utwU6cX.gif

#563 OFFLINE   Lad

Lad

Resistance

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
  • Fan Since:November 2011
  • Time Online: 221d 14h 52m 50s

Posted Yesterday, 05:22 AM

US store message from today:
Thank you for reaching out to us and our apologies for the lack of updates regarding the delay in your order. Unfortunately, we are still experiencing a delay with the Lust For Life - Limited Edition Autographed CD and still do not have an updated timeline as for when we expect it to ship. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that may have occurred.

Honestly i don’t care if they send me a CD signed by Sally from warehouse I just want to be done with this shit

#564 OFFLINE   Sugar Venom

Sugar Venom

Sunshine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 651 posts
  • LocationGlimmering By The Swimming Pool
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 43d 9h 40m 43s

Posted Yesterday, 05:36 AM

this is my first time buying anything “officially” signed from any artist and i’m still waiting on the signed vinyl and signed cd and like i just have to say i’m really disappointed in lana if they really were signed by someone else. that’s literally lying to ur fans for their money fuck that lol how could u feel okay about doing that
  • fl0ridakil0s likes this

HNH68Zc.jpg

#565 OFFLINE   komodo

komodo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:30 PM

this is my first time buying anything “officially” signed from any artist and i’m still waiting on the signed vinyl and signed cd and like i just have to say i’m really disappointed in lana if they really were signed by someone else. that’s literally lying to ur fans for their money fuck that lol how could u feel okay about doing that

We could analyze everyone elses signed merchandise and compare. If it's too consistent with one another it'll most likely be machine printed/stamped.

Honestly i don’t care if they send me a CD signed by Sally from warehouse I just want to be done with this shit

Exactly how I felt. Except now I'm getting a refund and I'm still caught up in UMG's bullshit even when requesting a refund.

#566 OFFLINE   Lad

Lad

Resistance

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
  • Fan Since:November 2011
  • Time Online: 221d 14h 52m 50s

Posted Yesterday, 06:36 PM

We could analyze everyone elses signed merchandise and compare. If it's too consistent with one another it'll most likely be machine printed/stamped.

Exactly how I felt. Except now I'm getting a refund and I'm still caught up in UMG's bullshit even when requesting a refund.

Did you get your signed cd?

#567 OFFLINE   komodo

komodo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:35 PM

Did you get your signed cd?

No (they didn't offer signed merch on Canada's store and I didn't want to deal with customs ordering from the US/UK) I PREordered the Limited Edition Vinyl, CD, Box set AND tape cassette on the very day of. I only just yesterday got everything except for the vinyl. But I told them I wanted a refund. They sent me my stuff (minus the vinyl) anyway. Then said I have to ship it back to them for my refund---which I did. Then they told me they won't reimburse me for the refund. Instead they'll give me store credit for that $12 I paid to ship it back to them. Fucking bullshit. On top of that they didn't even tell me they mailed it until the day I received it. Still no notification---I had to find out they mailed it because I had literally just received it AND they said they won't refund me till they get their stuff back.

I wouldn't have mind keeping the things... but they gave me such shitty service for the last SEVEN MONTHS (okay. maybe minus a few since the vinyl/box set wasn't to be released till September or something). They absolutely do not deserve a single penny from me. And I don't think they deserve it from anyone else either.

#568 ONLINE   NamiraWilhelm

NamiraWilhelm

Advanced Member

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,526 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • Time Online: 79d 15h 35m 49s

Posted Yesterday, 08:40 PM

that is such bullshit. 

I mean fine, I'll miss out on Lana merch, but I'm fucking boycotting that store. What an absolute shit show it's been. You'd get better fucking customer service from Moy. 

• 99centlips and Sugar Venom like this
Posted Image

#569 OFFLINE   SparkleJumpropeNoose

SparkleJumpropeNoose

HONEYMOON HO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationLong Island, New York
  • Fan Since:Spring 2016
  • Time Online: 6d 4h 37m 54s

Posted Yesterday, 08:51 PM

You'd get better fucking customer service from Moy. 

holy SHIT

anyway damn i'm sorry for y'all having to wait so damn long for ur shit

singer-lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach-qu KILL ALL FASCISTS giphy.gif

#570 ONLINE   99centlips

99centlips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationSac
  • Time Online: 22d 19h 22m 33s

Posted Yesterday, 09:35 PM

I’m still waiting on my signed cd and signed litho and 2 unsigned coke bottle vinyls but at this point it’s just really funny to me and I hope it’s a full year before I get them just to say it took that long :toofunny:

#571 OFFLINE   komodo

komodo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 53 minutes ago

that is such bullshit. 

I mean fine, I'll miss out on Lana merch, but I'm fucking boycotting that store. What an absolute shit show it's been. You'd get better fucking customer service from Moy. 

Moy still owes me $100. He came back for refunds but disappeared shortly after. I just chalked it up as a donation to him at this point.

Universal is a completely different situation. They're a legitimate business. Yet they have worst customer service than Moy and yet are just as scammy.

I’m still waiting on my signed cd and signed litho and 2 unsigned coke bottle vinyls but at this point it’s just really funny to me and I hope it’s a full year before I get them just to say it took that long :toofunny:

I hope you can get those 'coke bottle vinyls' they told me it's out of stock and that's why I never got my order/out of stock.  Pretty bullshit though because I preordered on the day of----and preorders were open for nearly a month long before it was 'sold out' on the site.

that is such bullshit. 

I too am boycotting. That's why I don't want no bullshit $12 credit voucher. Fuck that. They're just trying to get me to spend money on their bullshit store. Funny they've been emailing me back 1-2 times a day but the moment I send back my shit and say fuck the credit voucher they stopped replying to me.

#572 ONLINE   99centlips

99centlips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationSac
  • Time Online: 22d 19h 22m 33s

Posted 28 minutes ago

I hope you can get those 'coke bottle vinyls' they told me it's out of stock and that's why I never got my order/out of stock. Pretty bullshit though because I preordered on the day of----and preorders were open for nearly a month long before it was 'sold out' on the site.

Yeah I ordered my vinyls the day they came out too. It’s super annoying that they’re available at UO but they are saying they’re sold out LOL
I email them occasionally and get the same response, but whatever.

Look you have every right to be angry AF but it’s just not that serious to me. I’m sure if they had the products, they would send them out and be happy to be over this mess.
Somebody probably fucked up how many they were getting and somebody else probably didn’t take down the products after they were sold out.
As for the signed stuff, you can thank miss del rey herself for that she probably doesn’t wanna sign anymore and we won’t be getting them.

Additionally, I think it was a little extra to send the stuff back after you got it, I get you were angry but I mean all we want is our stuff we ordered and when you finally get them, you send them back? And expect to be reimbursed? I would’ve just kept them and sold them if you really didn’t want them anymore.

In all, I don’t think being super angry is going to fix anything.
Yes they fucked up and yes it’s annoying and frustrating but in the end, it’s just merch and it’s just a company who is probably not at fault.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users