Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

I just ordered the autograph vinyl and I feel so fuckinf poor

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Will I be able to order the autographed vinyl, if I'm from outside the US, despite it saying only for US residents? I'm on the website and it saying it will ship via UPS International. 

tumblr_lvdqacrNbS1r6uqn5o1_500.gif

Will I be able to order the autographed vinyl, if I'm from outside the US, despite it saying only for US residents? I'm on the website and it saying it will ship via UPS International. 

LMAO I'm trying that too right now. :thumb3:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

you can but it says that the download won't work. 

i76mrxw.png 

What even is the difference between standard vinyl and "coke bottle" limited edition vinyl?

Coke bottle is the clear white disc, standard is just black

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

same, i'm afraid of paying for it and not get the autographed one or something

you're gonna get the autographed one they're not gonna send you something else the only thing you have to worry about is the it getting through customs and not being rejected / you getting fined.

i76mrxw.png 

ya sure? It specifically says now "Offer for US residents only", that wasn't there in the beginning tho

yes it was, it also says "Please note that digital downloads are only available for U.S. customers." they're either gonna send you what you've ordered or cancel it before shipping. 

i76mrxw.png 

yes it was, it also says "Please note that digital downloads are only available for U.S. customers." they're either gonna send you what you've ordered or cancel it before shipping.

just gonna hope that's the case, im ordering w/ a friends credit card and i dont want to embarrass myself :pray2:

image.png