Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

Why does it says 'release date: 28 of September'??

Mine said that too. If it's that long then I'm gonna either stream the album or listen on YouTube until I get it

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If I am not mistaken, the signed things are now SOLD OUT on the US store (probably sold out almost immediately after they went on sale, which is why people are not seeing it as the wording is not there now.

(and the Sept. date is for the Vinyl release, not the regular release which is July 21

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@@hollywoodgirl

I believe you should have gotten an email confirming it.

If you bought signed one, it should say that in the confirmation email.

I would go on the site and check

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I wish the box set came with an autographed CD :defeated:

I'm literally going to have to order the autographed CD, the Target version for the Poster, the box set and the autographed vinyl (though I need a new record player :rip: )

Queen of snatching $150 from my wallet  :deadbanana:

guys please help me i just got to the link and i cant find any autographed shit please help me

Autographed vinyls are now sold out. Only those in the US were allowed to purchase them :(

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven