Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

I was gonna say if you wanted my download code, i bought the boxset for collectors sake, an itunes copy for all my devices and the cd from a store for my car, i really dont need the d/l link lol

But if you got it on itunes then good.

Woah, that's so nice! Thanks for offering.

But yes, I bought it from iTunes yesterday. 

Nah, my invoice says:

1 x Lust For Life CD Boxset

Release Date 28 September 2017 €44.99

1 x Lust For Life Digital Album

Release Date 28 September 2017 €9.00

I guess I really just get it on September 28th - also could not find a download link on the merch site when I went to my profile. I bought my album now on iTunes.

Well, maybe that's the way they make their money and getting better chart positions...

Nevertheless, I enjoy this album.

That's so weird. I got a signed CD and my order is not shipping until August 18, but I got the digital download just 2 minutes after the album came out. I think you should email them, asking if you're really getting your digital copy in September. :)

That's so weird. I got a signed CD and my order is not shipping until August 18, but I got the digital download just 2 minutes after the album came out. I think you should email them, asking if you're really getting your digital copy in September. :)

I already wanted to contact them yesterday, but couldn't find a proper mail address on their site. The mail address on my invoice just said 'pleasedonotreply'. 

I'll try again...

oh my god the Target edition is horrible. those fold-out poster-booklets are the worst

Omg I just bought the Target edition and YES I so agree wit u.

I was thinking it would be a separate piece of paper! Idrc because I wasn't going on a hang it up or anything lol but I just looked at it like "wtf??".

Honestly I'd rather have the Off Bloom remix of LFL as a bonus track (since we only have it in SC quality UGH) but other than that I have literally no complaints about this release ;) lol

I already wanted to contact them yesterday, but couldn't find a proper mail address on their site. The mail address on my invoice just said 'pleasedonotreply'.

I'll try again...

They attached this address to one of the emails they sent me, if it's helpful: lanadelrey@fhcustomercare.com :)

Important to point out, my order was from http://shoplanadelrey.com

Just bought target edition and love it! I like how they made the booklet and poster in the same sheet, I really love the poster. My mom said she wasn't smiling in the poster and I was like "maybe if we get the outtakes" and she was like what? LOL

UK store I only good for UK if they are still available.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Fuck that's annoying. The signed copies of Lorde's albums were from her UK store but I was still able to ship it to Canada.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

how

not sure what you mean how, i put my address in and paid for it and they sent it even though it was from her UK store  :creep:

Buy Now: More stock coming soon

that's a fishy way of saying in stock... I'm worried if I did get one now. Once upon a time I ordered a signed cd from a store, they took my order, then ran out, and sent me a normal unsigned cd instead. IT'S NOT THE SAME

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Wait so is the coke bottle clear vinyl actually limited edition? It said that for the Honeymoon vinyl and it was widely available, but the clear one is sold out on Lana's Canadian store. I guess it doesn't come out until Sept but  :creep: