Sign in to follow this  
TheParadiseEdition

Do you know why "Carmen" is her best song?

Lucky Ones is the best, obviously. You're all too delusional to understand. Simplistic yet visual and beautiful lyrics, gorgeous strings and instruments, and magnificent vocals; the best vocals on the album. Plus, THE FUCKING LOON IS IN THE SONG. THE AMAZING AUTO-TUNED LOON. The Loon itself is enough to slay basically any song on BTD. Combine the Loon with all the other wonderful aspects of the song, it's obviously the best.

14417469274.gif

Lucky Ones is the best, obviously. You're all too delusional to understand. Simplistic yet visual and beautiful lyrics, gorgeous strings and instruments, and magnificent vocals; the best vocals on the album. Plus, THE FUCKING LOON IS IN THE SONG. THE AMAZING AUTO-TUNED LOON. The Loon itself is enough to slay basically any song on BTD. Combine the Loon with all the other wonderful aspects of the song, it's obviously the best.

tumblr_m3k15ilOmb1ql8389o4_250.gif

sigvqom9.gif

I respect your opinion but there is a reason why it's a bonus track imo

Why do people always say this?! I don't get the logic behind this, the bonus tracks always end up being the best on the album. Va Va Voom from Minaj's Roman Reloaded, Phonography from Britney's Circus, Put Some Clothes On from Breathe Carolina's It's Classy, Not Classic, Get Back from Britney's Blackout, Disco Heaven from Gaga's The Fame, I could keep going forever. Bonus tracks are the best.

14417469274.gif

Why do people always say this?! I don't get the logic behind this, the bonus tracks always end up being the best on the album. Va Va Voom from Minaj's Roman Reloaded, Phonography from Britney's Circus, Put Some Clothes On from Breathe Carolina's It's Classy, Not Classic, Get Back from Britney's Blackout, Disco Heaven from Gaga's The Fame, I could keep going forever. Bonus tracks are the best.

oh IA bonus tracks are the best just not Lucky Ones, Without You and Lolita >>>>> imo

sigvqom9.gif

cbgiI.gif

I'm going to assume you meant to say Radio

Radio isn't my favorite from BTD, but if we were talking BTD Demos, it's definitely the best. :) There's just something about the demo for that song that is so uplifting to me, better than all the other demos combined. The Carmen demo is much better than the album version as well IMO.

14417469274.gif

Laugh all you want, I know it's very disliked in this community, which proves my point that people simply can't handle perfection.

Whatever. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

Everyone told me love was blind, then I saw your post and it blew my mind. :oprah:

sort of ~

Radio isn't my favorite from BTD, but if we were talking BTD Demos, it's definitely the best. :) There's just something about the demo for that song that is so uplifting to me, better than all the other demos combined. The Carmen demo is much better than the album version as well IMO.

I love Radio as a demo so much. I also just generally love the lyrics. Hey little bit of Lanalysis here, have you noticed differences in the lyrics for the studio and live versions of Radio?

Studio:

Baby love me cause I'm playing on the radio

Live:

[My] baby loves me cause I'm playing on the radio

It's really subtle but I've been thinking about it on and of for weeks and it's kind of like in the studio lyrics she's asking to be loved. However, in the live version to me it more implies she's only loved because of this which is kind of sadder. I have no idea why I typed all this now I kind of just remembered.

But anyway, which Carmen demo you prefer? The piano one or the a capella version?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Va Va Voom from Minaj's Roman Reloaded

I'm gonna stop you right there.

Million Dollar Man and Video Games are so clearly the best on BTD. Carmen is very good but it sounds like the distant cousin of Million Dollar Man with a lazy eye.

Video Games [is] so clearly the best on BTD.

9zkeU.jpg

Hey Video Games is a nice song, it's how I fell in love with Lana but it's not a strong song. It's what pulls you towards Lana but after you hear the rest of BtD, it comes off as very subpar, to me anyway.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg