Say Yes to Heaven

When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

i still wish LfL was a semi-visual album and this was in sepia or b&w with her being a teacher instructing children or young adults about nuclear safety- spliced with cartoons of like those fallout instructionals mixed with americana imagery just..ugh her wig

my wig

A concept :sadcore:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

i still wish LfL was a semi-visual album and this was in sepia or b&w with her being a teacher instructing children or young adults about nuclear safety- spliced with cartoons of like those fallout instructionals mixed with americana imagery just..ugh her wig

my wig

Yes! Imagine her in the LFL album trailer outfit with that blackboard at the end of it!

I listened to this after a loong time yesterday and it felt so bad, especially in this moment we're living... Idk, the chorus sounded problematic to me. It didn't aged well

I love the sonority tho, idk just the "we just kept dancing" makes me mad, sounds too silly

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

I listened to this after a loong time yesterday and it felt so bad, especially in this moment we're living... Idk, the chorus sounded problematic to me. It didn't aged well

I love the sonority tho, idk just the "we just kept dancing" makes me mad, sounds too silly

I know right. Some tweets litteraly got rich westerners living in countries of generalized wealth and health thinking this is the end of the world. What will it be when real shit happens? 

On 7/13/2017 at 3:26 PM, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Girls, don't forget your curls

and all of your corsets

memorize them in a little song

i'm a strong believer that she's saying "and all of your choruses, memorize them in a little song".. why would she be memorizing corsets :rip: 

plus in live versions she never makes a "t" sound, it always sounds like courses/choruses, and she once sang "memorize all of your choruses, put them into a little song", which even if accidental suggests the song and choruses/corsets are connected, and again why would she be memorizing corsets and putting them in a song ... and the song seems to reference her being on tour / performing during the presidential election, so i feel like it makes sense

sUcVobB.png