Sign in to follow this  
NamiraWilhelm

O2 ACADEMY BRIXTON MONDAY JULY 24TH

"You will also receive your pre-sale code by 8pm on Tuesday 18th July. This will give you access to an exclusive pre-sale window which starts at 10am on Wednesday 19th July, where you'll get the chance to buy up to four (4) tickets for the show at O2 Academy Brixton on 24th July, before general release to the public. Each customer can claim a maximum of one Offer. 

Only a limited number of tickets are available for the pre-sale. There is no guarantee that you’ll be able to buy tickets to the show using your pre-sale code. Pre-sale codes have no cash value, and are non-transferable, case-sensitive, and good for one-time use only. "

how do i pursuade my sister to come with me, she said she doesn't want to bc she doesn't appreciate her music that much as she hasn't heard it that much :((((

Just go alone or meet people there, trust me it's not that bad going by yourself. I wouldn't waste time trying to convince her if her mind is made up

Would you not be allowed to meet someone off the forum? I'd be happy to vouch for you if I can go

that would be great, but i don't think they would allow me to go meeting up with people i don't know even tho i know y'all are safe aha

that would be great, but i don't think they would allow me to go meeting up with people i don't know even tho i know y'all are safe aha

The gays are always safe :hooker:

Pretend I'm someone you kind of knew from school but not too much but you now both love Lana :w8ing:

The gays are always safe :hooker:

Pretend I'm someone you kind of knew from school but not too much but you now both love Lana :w8ing:

this is so depressing we even discussed bus times and stuff and now she's like nah. my hopes of actually seeing her live were so high and now i just 0_0

hoping she comes round. or i come up with a decent plan

I SO want to go! I could actually go since summer research school will be over on Friday and I can always start studying for the exams a few days after Monday... but I don't have the money to buy a flight ticket, a ticket from Heathrow to London, a place to stay, food and the actual concert ticket. It's a shame, it'd be my only chance to see her this summer for me because I can't go to the festivals.

And mom probably wouldn't let me go alone. :crai:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png