Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

255 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I adore when Lana plays around with her vocals during the performances. For example during the recent Flow festival performance, the way she sung "pouring rain, you like your girls insane" during the second chorus kills me every time I hear it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXD2XZfX1Aw&feature=youtu.be&t=2m39s She does that at around 2:39

Wow her vocals made me cry

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

yeah but its different from the limited lana's one

UO one is kinda blue 

exactly like this :

s-l225.jpg

ok i spent 50$ for a clear vinyl when I could've gotten this one which looks like fucking planetary rings around like Uranus or Neptune but its so fucking pretty

@GoGoDancer 's weave was snatched so hard that her laptop and her phone took off with it, leaving no way for Lanaboards communication. Seriously though where has the good sis gone? :stareney2: :stareney3:

@Stargirl create a missing poster  :hooker:

Hunny why are you responding/tagging people the way Rob does

quote them or use the @ [member[=]' '] :derpna:

I adore when Lana plays around with her vocals during the performances. For example during the recent Flow festival performance, the way she sung "pouring rain, you like your girls insane" during the second chorus kills me every time I hear it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXD2XZfX1Aw&feature=youtu.be&t=2m39s She does that at around 2:39

YES BITCH THIS THE TYPE OF SHIT IVE BEEN WANTING

WHEN SHE STOPS SINGING I DONT WANNA HEAR NO BACKTRACK VOCALS BEING LOUD ENOUGH TO HEAR

MESS WITH THEM VOCALS GIVE THEM FLAIR

BITCH DO MILLION DOLLAR MAN THE WAY EVERYONE NEEDS !!!! 

THATS MY GAL LANS 

f11DMEQ.giff11DMEQ.giff11DMEQ.giff11DMEQ.gif

have any uk lipsters received their signed lithographs yet? haven't heard from them at all

I only got the CD today. I emailed them and they sent this back:

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Lust For Life CD & Signed Artwork Print Bundle is currently pending.

The description did advise your print will follow in 2-3 weeks.

Please note that all item will ship out together.

I can confirm the cassette has the release date of the 28th od Sept,

yeah but its different from the limited lana's one

UO one is kinda blue 

exactly like this :

s-l225.jpg

nah it says it's a clear coke vinyl in the description.

the "limited coloured vinyl" "limited white vinyl" "limited edition coke bottle clear" are most likely all gonna be the same.

i76mrxw.png 

"When is the magazine coming out?

The webpage I posted before came out on the 10th, and it keeps saying "this week"/"Saturday", so... maybe it really is out already?

"Esta semana, miramos hacia la recta final del verano y analizamos las tendencias que se van a llevar en la próxima temporada de otoño/invierno en un reportaje especial de 18 páginas.

Todo esto y mucho más este sábado en tu quiosco junto a EL MUNDO y el resto de la semana a la venta de manera individual"

So does it mean you can buy the magazine individually next week or..?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

nah it says it's a clear coke vinyl in the description.

the "limited coloured vinyl" "limited white vinyl" "limited edition coke bottle clear" are most likely all gonna be the same.

check this out it has exactly the same preview pic of lana's on their site   ]https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/jcole-4-your-eyez-ex30

and they said it's "coke bottle clear" and when you google it you find these actual photos

tumblr_opgv4w4r0A1tiyppoo1_500.jpg

so lana's UO's edition would be the same

and - as what i believe - the limited one of her in her site was clear-white, as what showed in her site 

ArticleSharedImage-73524.jpg

so i think it would be like this:

inception-clear-vinyl-lp.jpg

:smile3:

ok i spent 50$ for a clear vinyl when I could've gotten this one which looks like fucking planetary rings around like Uranus or Neptune but its so fucking pretty

Hunny why are you responding/tagging people the way Rob does

quote them or use the @ [member[=]' '] :derpna:

What do u mean sis, isn't that how u tag people?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

check this out it has exactly the same preview pic of lana's on their site   ]https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/jcole-4-your-eyez-ex30

and they said it's "coke bottle clear" and when you google it you find these actual photos

tumblr_opgv4w4r0A1tiyppoo1_500.jpg

so lana's UO's edition would be the same

and - as what i believe - the limited one of her in her site was clear-white, as what showed in her site 

ArticleSharedImage-73524.jpg

so i think it would be like this:

inception-clear-vinyl-lp.jpg

they're both "coke bottle clear vinyl" it's most likely gonna be the same since there's nothing indicating they're different. all of the photos are prototype manips and not the actual products anyway. 

"LUST FOR LIFE LIMITED EDITION COKE BOTTLE CLEAR DOUBLE VINYL

Lust For Life featuring "Love" and title track "Lust For Life" featuring The Weeknd pressed onto coke bottle clear double vinyl."

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/Music/Lust-For-Life-Limited-Edition-Coke-Bottle-Clear-Double-Vinyl/5L000EHT000

Lana Del Rey's fifth studio album, Lust For Life, available exclusively at UO on coke bottle clear vinyl.

i76mrxw.png 

From UO website: "Lana Del Rey's fifth studio album, Lust For Life, available exclusively at UO on coke bottle clear vinyl. Double LP set includes the singles Love and Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd) as well as guest appearances by A$AP Rocky, Playboi Carti, Stevie Nicks + Sean Ono Lennon. Comes complete with a download link to the visual album. 2017, Interscope."

Why isn't anyone talking about this??

Because its not true lol

i heard somewhere she's doing another song for a movie??

i need to hear this too?

Maybe she'll drop the Mustang video when she's done with tour. She only seems to promote & concentrate on that right now. So when does the tour end?

UV > Barrie (roughly dark, heavy eyeliner, im kinda depressed, is this happiness)

HM > Francesco (soft icecreamy, sunny, just chilling idc/summer dresses)

LFL > G eazy (a mess, rap, gangsta, still keeps the retro feel but im a tough bitch fam idc i can wear adidas leggings with heels)

Plz find a good man Lana plz

The only person I want Lana to date is Lana like in this Ultraviolence parody :-

https://youtu.be/KdMyMlGHuEg