Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

255 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I was listening to Groupie Love just a few hours ago, and it's gotten so overshadowed by Summer Bummer. It's one of the most enchanting tracks on the record, almost giving me Freak drop vibes. 

I'd really like to see some sort of harem swaying psychedelic silhouette video for it. What are the chances  :dafuq:  :icant:

UV/Honeymoon

I was listening to Groupie Love just a few hours ago, and it's gotten so overshadowed by Summer Bummer. It's one of the most enchanting tracks on the record, almost giving me Freak drop vibes. 

I'd really like to see some sort of harem swaying psychedelic silhouette video for it. What are the chances  :dafuq:  :icant:

Out of all the songs on the album, Groupie Love makes me the happiest. Her vocals are so sexy but sweet at the same time, especially her background vocals.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Out of all the songs on the album, Groupie Love makes me the happiest. Her vocals are so sexy but sweet at the same time, especially her background vocals.

I think you captured that pretty much well. Sweet is the word, not because it's also audio candy, but yeah it gives off that feeling. It's like sexy cotton candyyy I agree

UV/Honeymoon

I chose just the right time to be here,this thread is dying,Lana please release WM video or take off your clothes.I feel so alone in this gaylaxy...

(or just leak home-made video with G-Eazy)  :creepna:  :creepna:

Am I the only one that thinks Lana's creative artistry is declining lately? I love Lust for Life and think it's an excellent body of work but something just seems so different about her idk

I am obsessed with LFL and I find it great but I think that her songs lack the lana touch they use to have..and I think she may does it intentionally...her songs are inspired by the artistic world she made and with lfl she kinda joined the real world..I don't know if you mean that btw

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Am I the only one that thinks Lana's creative artistry is declining lately? I love Lust for Life and think it's an excellent body of work but something just seems so different about her idk

i think it's just because she wants to spice things up... so she adds some trap beats and writes something less autobiographic.

Love, 13 Beaches, White Mustang, Groupie Love, Beautiful People Beautiful Problems, Tomorrow Never Came, Change, and Get Free still have that classic Lana vibe imo.

giphy.gif

Ok idk if im late, but im pissed at the fact that Lana didnt get nominated for an MTV Video Music Award. Im pretty sure Love counts as pop, so why tf are all these simple ass videos like Malibu by Miley nominated. No hate towards her, i actually really like both the song and the video. But you cant sit here and tell me that Malibu wasnt a simple video. Along with Katy Perry getting a nom for a video starring a fucking hamster. For crying out loud what is wrong with ppl????

Ok im done ranting. But srsly, what do yall think?

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Ok idk if im late, but im pissed at the fact that Lana didnt get nominated for an MTV Video Music Award. Im pretty sure Love counts as pop, so why tf are all these simple ass videos like Malibu by Miley nominated. No hate towards her, i actually really like both the song and the video. But you cant sit here and tell me that Malibu wasnt a simple video. Along with Katy Perry getting a nom for a video starring a fucking hamster. For crying out loud what is wrong with ppl????

We all know these awards are completely bought. I don't think Lana is interesting in paying to get an award at an event like this.

I am obsessed with LFL and I find it great but I think that her songs lack the lana touch they use to have..and I think she may does it intentionally...her songs are inspired by the artistic world she made and with lfl she kinda joined the real world..I don't know if you mean that btw

Yes this is exactly what I mean. It's just kinda sad to see her classic Lana touch start to fade

FzytWEW.png

If you missed this.. thought that i should bring it up

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/9307-lana-nominated-for-best-solo-artist-at-the-2017-q-awards/&do=findComment&comment=531297

Oh no i voted for her for that.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: