Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

i have questions regarding the world tour, 1.do you think VIP tickets will be available? if so how much so i can start saving. 2.around what time frame do you think she will begin this tour? and 3.will she go to more cities during this tour in the states?

giphy.gif

I just got back in town to find out she's using Snapchat now lol I just posted like a week ago that I gave up and deleted the app from my phone and that she would be posting on it any day now

Girl, that vid is fake lmaoo

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Shes been arrested for murder so doubt she'll be using it again

L9r5p.gifjrEjo.gif

sad thing that this is going to happen one day if she keeps doing this "filming while driving" shit. She's setting a real bad example for her fans, who due to their teenager-esque tumblr-nature are already likely to do shit like that (I remember people here blogging about driving while being drunk because they were hungry for dick and though it was cute to be a wasted twen or how they drive while wearing headphones)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I wonder what it would've been like if the era had started in May like she first intended... I haven't really been listening to the record anymore now that the new Björk record is getting all my hype and attention. That much anyways.  :aw:

I wonder what it would've been like if the era had started in May like she first intended... I haven't really been listening to the record anymore now that the new Björk record is getting all my hype and attention. That much anyways.  :aw:

I'm waiting Björk's new album too so hard

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

sad thing that this is going to happen one day if she keeps doing this "filming while driving" shit. She's setting a real bad example for her fans, who due to their teenager-esque tumblr-nature are already likely to do shit like that (I remember people here blogging about driving while being drunk because they were hungry for dick and though it was cute to be a wasted twen or how they drive while wearing headphones)

it's not that serious

In honor of the Great American Eclipse today, Eclipse should leak every single Lana song he has.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e