Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Since when our instagram feeds have to be cohesive? I didn't get that demo. I just share the pics I like (if any lmao) 

since instagram became a way for lana to promote herself. the way she presents herself is the way she'll be perceived. she's supposed to be the aesthetic queen

lana del rey conspiracy "lana del rey" project is just a front for the institute of innovative thinkers so that lana can eventually make enough money to send a group of scientists led by herself to another planet in the solar system or the moon to discretely work on operations to improve the planet in terms of global warming pollution and war. that's why there's a sudden shift to world peace and focusing on important things and space. also her dressing homely like a scientist 

also i made this at some point in my life so picture maybe relevant 

tumblr_messaging_ow77uegl9a1uawuf3_1280.

I think the video was initially meant to be for Best American Record. She's singing it in the videos she posted on her insta story + remember the video tape by chuck with BAR written on it. Also if I'm not wrong she's said WM is one of the last songs she wrote along with cherry and that video was shot months and months ago.. queen of recycling videos :toofunny:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I think the video was initially meant to be for Best American Record. She's singing it in the videos she posted on her insta story + remember the video tape by chuck with BAR written on it. Also if I'm not wrong she's said WM is one of the last songs she wrote along with cherry and that video was shot months and months ago.. queen of recycling videos :toofunny:

if this is true, i'm suing. how DARE her. BAR sweetie, im so sorry, im SO sorry an ugly ass bitch would replace you beybawl.gif

I just don't get why she's posting pictures of damn apple devices, i know she's trying to live up to the aesthetic of "retro sensibility with a futuristic flare" but it's so random. Adidas tracksuits and now this? Such an iconic messy era  :stareney:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

if this is true, i'm suing. how DARE her. BAR sweetie, im so sorry, im SO sorry an ugly ass bitch would replace you beybawl.gif

I know right.. as much as I love White Mustang, BAR is my third favourite song of her EVER :lange: :oprah: :oprah3:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I'm..... ....

since instagram became a way for lana to promote herself. the way she presents herself is the way she'll be perceived. she's supposed to be the aesthetic queen

Lana gave up being the aesthetic queen a bit after uv was released the only times she wears good clothes now really are during events and still then....