Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I just don't get why she's posting pictures of damn apple devices, i know she's trying to live up to the aesthetic of "retro sensibility with a futuristic flare" but it's so random. Adidas tracksuits and now this? Such an iconic messy era  :stareney:

because the apple watch had her song on it ?? .... she wanted to show that apple is using her song for their promo

I think the video was initially meant to be for Best American Record. She's singing it in the videos she posted on her insta story + remember the video tape by chuck with BAR written on it. Also if I'm not wrong she's said WM is one of the last songs she wrote along with cherry and that video was shot months and months ago.. queen of recycling videos :toofunny:

No cherry and WM weren't the last songs, change, in my feelings, and Coachella were. If you look at the video Rich Lee says "are you ready to switch over to the next song" I think it's both WM and BAR in the video

It would make hella sense if the video were actually meant for BAR...shes standing on top of him in the first shot...and the first line of BAR is "My baby used to dance underneath my architecture"

tenor.gif

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

We waited for over a month to get scrapped, random footages of a video that was mean for BAR lmaooooo

We waited for over a month to get scrapped, random footages of a video that was meant for BAR lmaooooo

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I think the video was initially meant to be for Best American Record. She's singing it in the videos she posted on her insta story + remember the video tape by chuck with BAR written on it. Also if I'm not wrong she's said WM is one of the last songs she wrote along with cherry and that video was shot months and months ago.. queen of recycling videos :toofunny:

you rn: v4pd3_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg

It's so....anti climatic. Beautiful, yes. But anticlimactic. Like I just hope there's a video after this bc the way it ended seems as though there will be a video that starts EXACTLY where this one left off

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

It's so....anti climatic. Beautiful, yes. But anticlimactic. Like I just hope there's a video after this bc the way it ended seems as though there will be a video that starts EXACTLY where this one left off

I swear I was hallucinating the first chords of BAR :toofunny:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven