Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

255 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Omg Lust for Life fell off the Billboard 200. Not even BTD is on there now this is homophobia

Well that was quick. .God doesn't bless America and all the tasteless people in it 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

@@latothemoon

BTD should return to the 200 after Christmas, as in the last few weeks, over 120 new or rentry albums (of the 200) entered the chart, many will only be on a few weeks

and after Christmas it usually opens the way for at least 50 to 75 older albums back on the charts.

(unless it is being reconfigured and perhaps Cola is being dropped from it...

ALSO- Billboard itself changed the way they are counting streams (due to the attempted theft of her #1 for LFL and now places like Spotify will place more emphasis

on the deluxe Spotify and not the free one, and also, continuous replay might not count so much.

Plus it has to come from America and not other countries.

Same with buying physical copies, which still counts heavier than a digital copy

So look for the return of BTD to the charts in January if not sooner.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

WM and TNC are heavenly. But I want an acoustic version of Coachella played by Lana on a guitar. It's not a bad song but the production is messy and rushed.

Imagine Spotify Sessions or something like that and we miraculously get all songs acoustic :sadcore: 

I want a surf rock, more 50's glamour California sound. Something like the fake snippet of Love from January that sounded very beach-y and like a mature Lizzy (a la Kill Kill or Trash Magic demo)

My icon is an aesthetic I'd like for LDR6, maybe a title like "Good Vibrations."

I was saying it in another thread, but it's very possible, as "into the blue" (AKA water AKA being freed) is a jumping off point for LDR6, and the end of Get Free is basically what you hear at the beach, so   :whatever2:

This alongside your icon makes me like you random person have a nice day

Let's pray LDR6 is all about beachy happy imagery

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Tbh I don't know what to expect for LDR6 anymore... I would prefer if she didn't incorporate 'influences and vibes' but rather to fully immerse herself into a different genre completely but we all know that ain't happening so

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

lmao dropping a bop that is Cola from Paradise just because of some stupid guy is homophobic and disrespectful to lana-stan culture. It's easy, just don't think of Harvey Wankstain when you're listening... think of someone else. I don't think it's fair that such a masterpiece has to get thrown away just because of him. Don't let him win

#TeamCola #justiceforcola

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lmao dropping a bop that is Cola from Paradise just because of some stupid guy is homophobic and disrespectful to lana-stan culture. It's easy, just don't think of Harvey Wankstain when you're listening... think of someone else. I don't think it's fair that such a masterpiece has to get thrown away just because of him. Don't let him win

#TeamCola #justiceforcola

giphy.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

@@latothemoon

BTD should return to the 200 after Christmas, as in the last few weeks, over 120 new or rentry albums (of the 200) entered the chart, many will only be on a few weeks

and after Christmas it usually opens the way for at least 50 to 75 older albums back on the charts.

(unless it is being reconfigured and perhaps Cola is being dropped from it...

ALSO- Billboard itself changed the way they are counting streams (due to the attempted theft of her #1 for LFL and now places like Spotify will place more emphasis

on the deluxe Spotify and not the free one, and also, continuous replay might not count so much.

Plus it has to come from America and not other countries.

Same with buying physical copies, which still counts heavier than a digital copy

So look for the return of BTD to the charts in January if not sooner.

America only? Why so?

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

i will never forgive her for scrapping best american record

We were so obsessed with leaking the next best American record, that there was nothing left by July 21st, fam that's a shame

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Y'all prefer that the homemade video of Cherry will be like her old videos or like Honeymoon/Ultraviolence video? 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Y'all prefer that the homemade video of Cherry will be like her old videos or like Honeymoon/Ultraviolence video? 

Old videos, the clips were much more entertaining than Honeymoon and Ultraviolence... but I doubt she has time to sit down and do something like that again.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png