Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

252 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

We were so obsessed with leaking the next best American record, that there was nothing left by July 21st, fam that's a shame

honestly though, these gays leak it and then still expect for her to put it on the album  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

honestly though, these gays leak it and then still expect for her to put it on the album :facepalm: :facepalm:

I mean..why wouldn't they. We leaked black beauty...and got it on the album (and it was 10x better..dont @ me) We got Love, it was on the album. We got a snippet of SR..it was on the album. The only leaks we got that weren't on the album were leaked AFTER the album was dropped

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Old videos, the clips were much more entertaining than Honeymoon and Ultraviolence... but I doubt she has time to sit down and do something like that again.

She still has homemade videos for each song on her live setlist that she shows during her concerts but I think someone else does them for her. The one she used for Off to the Races is beautiful, would love for her to release it

giphy.gif

Y'all prefer that the homemade video of Cherry will be like her old videos or like Honeymoon/Ultraviolence video? 

I love her old homeade ones but i want Cherry to be more similar to UV and HM videos

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Y'all prefer that the homemade video of Cherry will be like her old videos or like Honeymoon/Ultraviolence video? 

HM and UV only have her doing nothing. Maybe a combination of the two; the video could feature vintage footage of whatever + Lana dancing, idk

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

She still has homemade videos for each song on her live setlist that she shows during her concerts but I think someone else does them for her. The one she used for Off to the Races is beautiful, would love for her to release it

OMG YESSSSS :defeated: I LOVE it when everything flashes at the end together with Blake’s guitar screaming in protest - I love that moment sooooooo much!! :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

rt this comment if lana is your god and ih will show it tot he police

wow, i'm listening to Ride and Video Games and i get so nostalgic to the point where i feel a feeling of sadness in my heart, wanting to go back to this point of my life where there was simplicity and innocence and Lana being there for me whenever i felt misunderstood. I can't wait in the next three years or so to hear the chilling tone of 13 Beaches and friendly reminder of Love to feel nostalgic , to remember all the great memories that occurred during this era. 

giphy.gif

Is Heroin good? Yes. Is Cherry good? Yes! Is Coachella good? YES!!

Coachella... the instrumental is pretty basic, it reminds me of GarageBand. And leaving "Critics can be so mean sometimes" aside, I don't think it's bad. Actually, if I'm honest, I played it a lot when it was released because I considered Coachella as a new kind of sound for Lana (also I was desperate for a new song of LFL lmao). Even if I don't think it's terrible, I do think it's not very good if we compare it to any of the other 15 songs on LFL. 

Coachella... the instrumental is pretty basic, it reminds me of GarageBand. And leaving "Critics can be so mean sometimes" aside, I don't think it's bad. Actually, if I'm honest, I played it a lot when it was released because I considered Coachella as a new kind of sound for Lana (also I was desperate for a new song of LFL lmao). Even if I don't think it's terrible, I do think it's not very good if we compare it to any of the other 15 songs on LFL. 

I was joking, but now that you told me that you kinda like Coachella, I don't know if our friendship can continue.

3hflwEb.gif

jk again ily

???, ?????????

I was joking, but now that you told me that you kinda like Coachella, I don't know if our friendship can continue.

3hflwEb.gif

jk again ily

Lol I'm serious, I do enjoy every Lana song tbh. Even Brite Lites and Lolita. I'm a happy stan. Or maybe i'm saying all of this because i'm beyond drunk but that's off topic

Anyways, here's a friendly reminder that Heroin is the best song on the alboom and Cherry is nothing compared to it <3