Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

252 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

A widely trusted music rumors account has stated Lana is set to release a new project soon.

(They have been right many times before)

https://twitter.com/PopFactsNews/status/952977105624621057

if this IS true. Im so perched and hopefully it can make up for Lust For Mediocrity. :oprah3:

Hope it’s true, even though anyone could pretend to know about a release since she herself said she was thinking about doing something like that

A widely trusted music rumors account has stated Lana is set to release a new project soon.

if this IS true. Im so perched and hopefully it can make up for Lust For Mediocrity. :oprah3:

can u tell me some stuff they got right tho? dont want to hype myself up w/o receipts

image.png

I can't trust them :defeated:

If it's true it's gonna be funny having Yosemite and Serial Killer on the same album. Being songs that were written in certain moments of her life, this project could have a storyline in it :teehee: 

I'll try to not get my hopes up though

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Isn't this the same account that kept spamming that Reputation Platinum Edition was coming out along with Vol 3 of the magazine? And then some girl admitted just making up that rumor for fun on Taylor's app

I just hope they're the UV and HM outtakes. She can keep the BTD, Paradise and LFL outtakes.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Well, does anyone think this is tied to this Gucci project? Or separate and co-promotion?

She did release Paradise 9 months after Born to Die. Maybe it's an continuation of Lust for Life (like Lust for Life: The Cherry Edition haha).

Y'all, u Kno how Lana's tour dresses usually reveal the aethetic for the next era?? For example she wore dresses similar to the Love dress in the 2016 festivals, well tonight she's wearing leather meaning LDR6 is UV 2.0 CONFIRMEDt!

https://twitter.com/EmperorxKen/status/684939240329900033

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Hmm. Interesting. If this is true, I feel like it'll be an EP rather than an album. It'll probably feature the Lust for Life outtakes. Perhaps even Paradise outtakes such as "Hollywood" and UV outtakes like "Yes to Heaven" since she spoke about liking those on a livestream once. Maybe even a few unreleased such as Serial Killer/Us Against the World/You Can Be the Boss too. I wonder if she'll speak about it towards the end of tour, since she'll do that sometimes.. (e.g. Singing "Honeymoon" on the last date of Endless Summer & announcing 'Ultraviolence' at the Tropico premiere.)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

omg that concert was amazing, legit forget about her being "lazy". She brought charisma and charm and love and power and i just cant. (plus there was a fight so that was fun  :teehee:  :teehee:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: ).

and this rumoured ep is making be tear up cause after seeing her i just want moooreee. UGH

my lust for lana, keeps me alive  

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...