Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

255 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Something like me...but with different songs.

I always start with 13 Beaches, skip songs 1&2...listen til Coachella, skip next 3 songs and then listen last 4

I actually do not know how I feel about this album. There are songs I love and there are songs I don't like at all, and there are songs I like.

Every album so far had at least ONE song which I played on repeat for weeks/months and would go back to

On this album, it is not really the case, though trilogy 13 beaches/Cherry/White mustang is the most listened to/adored

Yes definitely I agree!

It has a strong triology in the beginning with tracks 3,4,5 for me. I fucking love those tracks so much.

There’s also a triology of r&b and rap inspired music with LFL, SB and GL (I like r&b and rap so I like those tracks as well).

And then a stronger, albeit darker triology with 14,15,16 (dark imagery and/or production).

There’s like three or four different parts of the album. I think we’re just not used to something like this from Lana cause she’s always stuck to a theme and a specific concept with each release.

But I think there’s something in it for everyone. Someone who doesn’t like the deep, moody songs has the rap and r&b inspired tracks. There’s some fun short sexy songs to counteract the political/folk songs.

The is how most artists do albums, they have a little bit variety for everyone. It’s hard to take in for sure, but I’m glad she did something else and wasn’t stuck to one style or production.

Overall it’s a good album, I’m just not a fan of country/folk tracks as much as the other tracks but they are still great and are just evidence that she can do any genre justice.

Nice to see u gays are finally realising what an ugly boring song TNC is, I remember when it was just me and the good sis Terrence trying to get y'all to your senses. It's the worst song on the record along with her ugly sisters BPBP and Roachella  :azealia:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Ya'll are so messy when listening to the album lmao, i just listen to it from start to finish in the correct order

Nice to see u gays are finally realising what an ugly boring song TNC is, I remember when it was just me and the good sis Terrence trying to get y'all to your senses. It's the worst song on the record along with her ugly sisters BPBP and Roachella  :azealia:

The hottest tea i've ever sipped on Lanaboards.com!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Nice to see u gays are finally realising what an ugly boring song TNC is, I remember when it was just me and the good sis Terrence trying to get y'all to your senses. It's the worst song on the record along with her ugly sisters BPBP GBA and Roachella  :azealia:

I would like to point out that I've been a hater since the very beginning too. Terrence can confirm this. :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I would like to point out that I've been a hater since the very beginning too. Terrence can confirm this. :hooker:

I can confirm

DeYwq.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

See what I found on YouTube. A live recording from the Lizzy Grant era (2007) & it has a new song called Marilyn (although it's boring as hell & nothing really happens in it).
1. Disco 0:41
2. Marilyn 5:45
3. For K Part 2 10:36

this album is good but its my least favorite lana record

Agree. Even her debut (AKA) is more beautiful & organic & cohesive with songs like Gramma, Oh Say You Can See, Yayo, For K, Kill Kill, Put Me In a Movie, Mermaid Motel, Smarty & Pawn Shop Blues, etc.

I've been listening to it all day today. So under-appreciated!

See what I found on YouTube. A live recording from the Lizzy Grant era (2007) & it has a new song called Marilyn (although it's boring as hell & nothing really happens in it).

1. Disco 0:41

2. Marilyn 5:45

3. For K Part 2 10:36

um..we been knew about this performance for some time now

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***