Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

255 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Not without Cherry but LFL really didn’t need Summer Bummer.

It didn't need it but we were blessed with an unfitting masterpiece anyway :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Last night I had a dream that I was at a Lana show and she performed Yosemite anigif_sub-buzz-17714-1499033449-1.gif

Can we please get the gays at the next show to request it? Forget Paradise, Serial Killer, MDM, these new TLY live snippets and Old Money. We need Yosemite. I will never understand why y'all like to keep hearing these same tired songs over and over again, let's get something new 

I don't get how people can trash talk summer bummer??? "Doesn't belong on the album" lmao okay... same with LFL, Cherry, White Mustang and Groupie Love?

People seem to want to forget this is a Pop album

It's categorized as an alternative album everywhere lol. And summer bummer doesn't belong on it cause the production is very much different from the other songs and has hip hop artists on it so it's definitely not same with LFL, Cherry, WM, and GL. I guess Groupie love doesn't fit very well either but not as much as summer bummer cause the production blends in with the rest of the album. I don't think any of us are bashing summer bummer, I love the song, but it would fit better on something like a hip hop mixtape, or an album with similar production.

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m