Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

255 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

She was so enthusiastic about this album i really thought we'd get more videos! Even Honeymoon, an unpromoted vanity project, got Freak, MTWBT, HBTB (obv honeymoon too but we weren't supposed to get that). Actually ultraviolence only got 3 too... Is that all we can expect now? 3/era?

I miss our inspired queen of the born to die/paradise era

Probably to do with budget. The videos this era looked pretty expensive compared to UV/HM videos, especially Love and White Mustang. Her label probably only gives her a specific budget for videos knowing that she isn't going to go out of her way to promote them/make the songs hits, thus the videos aren't exactly going to make profit.

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

coachella isn't as bad as people make it out to be (said this since the release). it's nothing groundbreaking or top 20 of her discography but it's not awful or unlistenable, the instrumental isn't even that bad even with that boring and stale trap beats  :oprah3:

i76mrxw.png 

That moment on TNC when Lana's voice sound so chill and magic and then Sean comes

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

The guitar intro of Brite Lites Demo gives you the best climax ever

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

you know during HIAB and you hear Babies on tourlyfe and your ears start to bleed

that's bc you haven't heard the trap beat that comes after that  :excited:

You guys are so bored I'm begging her to tease something so this thread stops being random conversation thread ranking thread and unpopular opinions thread all in one 

Nvm I thought it's LDR6 thread my bad 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

She was so enthusiastic about this album i really thought we'd get more videos! Even Honeymoon, an unpromoted vanity project, got Freak, MTWBT, HBTB (obv honeymoon too but we weren't supposed to get that). Actually ultraviolence only got 3 too... Is that all we can expect now? 3/era?

I miss our inspired queen of the born to die/paradise era

3 seems to be the new standard for Lana... Especially if she releases an album every year and tours. She cannot do everything and before releasing a fourth video for an era, even if the song is the awesome Cherry that would deserve one, she has to prioritize the time to record a vid for the first single of the new era. It's particularly true with Lana, whose videos don't always equal an official single with radio play and all. 

Does anyone remember that one interview from the LFL era where she briefly mentioned an outtake that sounded Joan Baez inspired or something like that. She never mentioned the title and it’s different from the interview where she says the recorded started off with a 50s/60s, early Joan Baez sound.

Does anyone remember that one interview from the LFL era where she briefly mentioned an outtake that sounded Joan Baez inspired or something like that. She never mentioned the title and it’s different from the interview where she says the recorded started off with a 50s/60s, early Joan Baez sound.

I bet that's Wild One 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***