Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

251 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Who knows? Early reports of LDR6 said that the new album would be made of new songs and scrapped and unleaked ones from previous records. But who knows if she changed her mind since then.

If not for LDR6, maybe someday, in a special collection... though I wish it will be with LDR6.

Special edition? As in, when she dies? LMAO, IDK seems legit. I mean, this is Lana Del Rey we're talking about, we all know that she'd never release a special edition with her unreleased stuff. I obviously don't want her to die - just saying so ppl won't come after me, and I'd be really happy if I was wrong with this post, as everyone here.

cherry is still skinny

And will remain skinny forever. Scales can't even feel it, and we're here for it.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

The only thing that's bothering me in TNC is when she sings: "Now that I'm singing with Shawn". I think that line is COMPLETELY unnecessary and ugly. I'm even fine with "Lennon and Yoko", but mentioning Shawn is a bit too much. Other than that, I do love the song.

yeah its like breaking the 4th wall for no reason.. its not part of the overall storyline 

The only thing that's bothering me in TNC is when she sings: "Now that I'm singing with Shawn". I think that line is COMPLETELY unnecessary and ugly. I'm even fine with "Lennon and Yoko", but mentioning Shawn is a bit too much. Other than that, I do love the song.

yeah.. it’s v cringey. reminds me of a line they’d use in a musical

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

yeah its like breaking the 4th wall for no reason.. its not part of the overall storyline 

yeah.. it’s v cringey. reminds me of a line they’d use in a musical

I'm REALLY glad I'm not alone in this.

I always thought that also and after hearing the demo version with the different lyrics I can agree that she should not have changed them, they were better originally.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I always thought that also and after hearing the demo version with the different lyrics I can agree that she should not have changed them, they were better originally.

There's a whole demo? I've heard only snippet. :deadbanana:

Seeing all this TNC hate literally makes me sick to my stomach.

I’m sorry so many people are mentally in need of help... I hope they seek it when they’re ready

facts will remain facts

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lana should've scrapped TNC and put another political song in their place. :creep:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: