Sign in to follow this  
Dominikx4

Lollapalooza Paris | 23rdJuly 2017

She said she would not want to sing the "he hit me and it felt like a kiss" line anymore ... any news on that?

Lana doesn't sing that line anymore because she's not in the same mindset/doesn't agree with it now that she's older. Or something like that. It was in one of the recent interviews

tumblr_pvynmvXdwr1yteakuo1_500.giftumblr_pvypcsQSan1yteakuo1_500.gif

Is this the Born to Die tour or what  :deadbanana:

More like Born to Die 6.0 Tour considering every single tour she's pulled so far has been for BTD, sad but true

KUL88FQ.gif

at least back in 2013 my only dissappointment was not hearing G&M live but I guess I'll never hear West Coast, Honeymoon or HBTB for example either

There’s a million things that make me unbelievably happy tonight so let’s name a few
_ not a single HM song on the playlist
_ met amazing new people (Matt from Poland living in Ireland if ya here hmu)
_ one of my favourite concert looks of all timmmmmmmme because of The Hair
_ she looked genuinely so happy to be there
_ I didn’t even noticed the setlist was mostly BTD because I was too focused on how amazing Love acoustic was and how she played UV including PWYC acapela sooo
_ I cried on three songs, Love acoustic it was a fucking experience, SK and Video Games because in front of me there was a gay couple that was passionately kissing and they were both so beautiful and one of them was crying like a baby and it made me think of how much Lana’s slow ass music brings people together and how important she is to everyone that was here and I don’t understand how people can live without Lana Del Rey

And the best Cherry.mp3 on my huge ass cake (two actually)
_ she played Serial Killer. Serial Killer is my absolute favourite song of all time I don’t give a fuck if it sounds bandwagon and cliché. I discovered and started loving Lana through obsessive listenings of this masterpiece and last year when they didn’t played it I was really destroyed but on Sunday I’m truly revived resurrected and all. I mean I cried hysterically and I mean hysterically, Serial Killer played under the soft rain was the highlight of my life
_ my antipsychotics are working. I don’t care we were third row and didn’t met her because none of the people I knew did and because I still saw her and her ravaging beauty. 

Probably forgot a lot of things but I’m home alone for a week, @Amadeus and @Lona Delery are incredibly nice it was such a pleasure to meet them, my internship ends in a week, my meds are working and I’m so, so happy, life is still so beautiful

ZKcaooE.png

I know she's still developing her live performances of LFL songs but she better eventually be performing Get Free, Heroin, Summer Bummer, GBA, WAR, and 13 Beaches live as often as she performs all these 6 year old songs from BTD.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Lana doesn't sing that line anymore because she's not in the same mindset/doesn't agree with it now that she's older. Or something like that. It was in one of the recent interviews

Sorry girl but you just answered their question with what they already said 

There’s a million things that make me unbelievably happy tonight so let’s name a few

_ I didn’t even noticed the setlist was mostly BTD because I was too focused on how amazing Love acoustic was and how she played UV including PWYC acapela sooo

_ I cried on three songs, Love acoustic it was a fucking experience, SK and Video Games because in front of me there was a gay couple that was passionately kissing and they were both so beautiful and one of them was crying like a baby and it made me think of how much Lana’s slow ass music brings people together and how important she is to everyone that was here and I don’t understand how people can live without Lana Del Rey

_ she played Serial Killer. Serial Killer is my absolute favourite song of all time I don’t give a fuck if it sounds bandwagon and cliché. I discovered and started loving Lana through obsessive listenings of this masterpiece and last year when they didn’t played it I was really destroyed but on Sunday I’m truly revived resurrected and all. I mean I cried hysterically and I mean hysterically, Serial Killer played under the soft rain was the highlight

_ my antipsychotics are working. I don’t care we were third row and didn’t met her because none of the people I knew did and because I still saw her and her ravaging beauty. 

Probably forgot a lot of things but I’m home alone for a week, @Amadeus and @Lona Delery are incredibly nice it was such a pleasure to meet them, my internship ends in a week, my meds and I’m so, so happy, life is still so beautiful

Was there any (new) merchandise?  :flutter:

Sorry girl but you just answered their question with what they already said 

Was there any (new) merchandise?  :flutter:

I checked deadass 7 times and I can sadly announce you that there was no merch at all cuz she a hoe

ZKcaooE.png

_ she played Serial Killer. Serial Killer is my absolute favourite song of all time I don’t give a fuck if it sounds bandwagon and cliché. I discovered and started loving Lana through obsessive listenings of this masterpiece and last year when they didn’t played it I was really destroyed but on Sunday I’m truly revived resurrected and all. I mean I cried hysterically and I mean hysterically, Serial Killer played under the soft rain was the highlight of my life

Probably forgot a lot of things but I’m home alone for a week, @Amadeus and @Lona Delery are incredibly nice it was such a pleasure to meet them, my internship ends in a week, my meds are working and I’m so, so happy, life is still so beautiful

I'VE BEEN WANTING THIS FOR YEARS AND NWO IT FINALLY HAPPENED. OH MY GOD I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE UPLOADESD IG TLHASDK ATLAETR :mj3:

edit: wait nvm apparently she only sang like.. a single line from PWYC  :facepalm: