Sign in to follow this  
jvcx

Flow Festival, Finland - August 11th

Oh my god I'm so emotional she was so beautiful and she sounded amazing. But she kept missing cues a few times and Blake looked at her like "girl are u ok" when she didn't start singing SOC on her cue djjkjksds. And she just laughed when that guy got on stage, she wasn't shocked or upset at all!

But erm, any set list or anything, anything unique sung? 

She did Summertime Sadness which she hasn't done in the past few gigs I think? But other than that no. She skipped Cruel World to go down to the crowd even though it was written on the setlist

It was so good and she looked stunning omg :defeated: I loved every second of it, and actually caught the guy coming on stage on video as well... got some pics on my insta story @jvcx96

Omg I'm loving her look tonight! The skirt with the black tights is so cute. I also ADORE her hair. I hope she continues to wear it like that for the upcoming shows! :flutter:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Omg I'm loving her look tonight! The skirt with the black tights is so cute. I also ADORE her hair. I hope she continues to wear it like that for the upcoming shows! :flutter:

Omg, I thought I was the only one who liked her outfit tonight, glad I have someone with me! :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I think she looks beautiful, better than all the Endless Summer dresses...

The fan on stage... we all know it's not good but it was cute and she was totally amazed & laughed and couldn't even keep ride going :rip: 

Unless the was terrified and laughed while nervous, I think she was happy\it was cute

Remember when people complained about her first outfit of the Endless Summer Tour?

tumblr_no0lfnsinF1tj3p7zo6_500.jpg

...but what did we know? :rip:

Oh honey she looked like a gorgeous queen compared to that slovenly "going to the beach on my day off" -look.  :hooker:

- - - -

Okay so I've had some time to recover from last night so here we go! I'm not doing a long report but yeah.

Me and my friend went to the area at about 4.30PM, wandered around and checked some acts before going to the main stage some time after 7PM to see Young Thug. And let me tell you I was hoping for it to end the whole time since some of his fans were really enthusiastic about it, which is fine but some of them kept jumping around pushing people and other stuff like that so it was quite wild. Someone jumped on my feet and at one point while I was texting I almost dropped my phone on the ground because of the pushing - needless to say, I put my cell in my pocket and kept it there for the rest of Young Thug's act lol. And the smell of weed... jesus fucking christ.

Young Thug finished around 9.20PM, some people left and we got a bit closer to the stage and then there was nothing to do than wait for Lana to begin at 10.45PM. At some point someone shouted that she's live on Instagram and indeed she was but at least we couldn't really hear a thing and the stream kept stopping all the time. And soon it was time for her to start  :flutter:

The whole thing still seems so absurd to me - I can't believe I actually saw her for the second time and I can't believe I got so close, I was already quite close to her on Paradise tour but this time around I got a few rows closer to the stage. I really was star-strucked when she came, she looked so good in that Adidas outfit, with those gorgeous leggings(?), that hair and the cute flower in it. I cried for a bit  :toofunny:

The whole show went by so fast, I took a few videos but mostly just clips, only Cherry and White Mustang in full. My cellphone's camera wasn't really friends with the blue lightning at times...  :crossed: You can check out Cherry and White Mustang in the end of this post.

When she came down everyone went nuts and we got even closer, my friend couldn't really see a thing but I saw her hair and the flower and at one point I could've actually touched her hair if I wanted to but yeah no... that would've been kinda creepy lol. But the incident with the fan getting on the stage was much more creepy, I was recording a video and for a second I thought it was just some staff coming to adjust her equipment or something. So I got it on video but I ended filming as soon as I realized what was going on because I was so shocked and my friend was clearly shocked as well. Lana really handled it well, she kept losing her cool for a few lines which was cute but she must've been terrified. I really don't get what these people going on the stage during concerts have in their mind, it certainly doesn't give a pleasant image of you to the artist and clearly you won't be able to see the rest of the show. Jesus christ...

It was cute how it seemed like she wasn't quite sure if the audience would be familiar with some of the songs, for example she was something like "I'm not sure if you know the next one, it's a couple of records old" before Shades of Cool. Same thing with the new songs. I was actually quite surprised when she told about her inspiration for Change before performing the song, I wasn't really expecting for her to open up about North Korea etc. 

I was a bit surprised most of the people around me weren't really singing along except for songs like Blue Jeans, Born to Die and Summertime Sadness, at least comparing to the audience at my Paradise tour show. Even during Video Games I didn't hear the people in front of me (for example) singing at all and they were in first and second row.

But yeah like I mentioned earlier, the show went by really fast and she finished approximately at 12AM exact. My legs were aching the whole time since I had been standing for most of the day and hours at the main stage waiting for Lana, but I still wish her setlist would've been longer. Standard 14 songs but I wished it was more  :lmao:

Overall I'm really happy, it was amazing even though the audience around me was a bit underwhelming I guess. Nevertheless I enjoyed it and she was really something, I'm still recovering and it all feels so god damn surreal. I wish she'll come back one day!  :defeated:

Here are some clips and photos I took during her show! The videos are a bit shaky because my hands were somewhat shaking but yeah...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iEA_Iwf_K4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdbLyZR6ofs

zSXSnbT.png

rxvkRqM.png

lA1CKTp.png

g8A8Etx.png

aJGykEz.png

Edit: Last time in 2013 the reviews weren't exactly flattering, most reviews said she sort of got lost in the big props and accused of her using pre-recorded audio of the audience singing, also only paying most attention to front rows instead of the whole arena. So far the reviews I've seen about last night have been pretty good, some mentioning that her reaction to the fan coming on stage "proves she's not the ice queen she seems like" - which I could criticize a bit since in 2013 she messed up the first lines of Cola because she was laughing at the audience being so excited. Some reviews have also complimented her for her vocals and not relying on playback too heavily.

Edit 2: Forgot that after she came back on stage after going down to see some of the fans, she said something like "I had to go see some of my friends, I hope you don't mind" - GIRL  :defeated: Also here's a professional pic where you might see the outfit better.

lana960.jpg