Black Mirror

BITCH  :defeated:

USS Callister scalped me bad. :defeated:

*atention uss callister episode spoiler*

I didn't understand the ending tho... Did Doyle really died or he can just be unplugged from the game and still be his creepy nerdy ass?

ArkAngel was.. cute. 

???, ?????????

Only started watching this yesterday. Why do people hype that San Junipero episode so much. It was okay. Like what... I see CONSTANT tweets about it. 

Nosedive is so cool! My favourite so far. White Bear was so sick!  :deadbanana:  The people behind that should do a horror movie cause that episode was better than every Saw movie I've seen

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

BITCH :defeated:

USS Callister scalped me bad. :defeated:

*atention uss callister episode spoiler*

I didn't understand the ending tho... Did Doyle really died or he can just be unplugged from the game and still be his creepy nerdy ass?

ArkAngel was.. cute.

I think he died and since no one cares for him he'll be rotting in his home alone rip

I've only seen San Junipero because people were raving about it and I loved it. This show is brilliant and creative, the beauty is that I can watch any episode in no particular order. Probably gonna watch some more so what are the best ones?

I've only seen San Junipero because people were raving about it and I loved it. This show is brilliant and creative, the beauty is that I can watch any episode in no particular order. Probably gonna watch some more so what are the best ones?

If you liked San Junipero, you'll like Hang the DJ, those are probably the two most optimistic episodes

The rest are mostly pseudo-horror types. The 4th season is the best as a whole in my opinion, but White Bear is also a particularly popular episode

This season EVAPORATED my wig! My ranking:

1.Hang The DJ

2. Black Museum

3. Arcangel

4. USS Callister

5. Crocodile

6. Metalhead

BM and HTDJ are close though, I loved the intricacies of BM. However i was kind of confused by the ending,

didn't Rolo say in the episode that embedding consciousness was made illegal after Kerry's case, so how was Nish's mom embedded in her mind?

It is

Idk about that, the writing in Crocodile seemed very lazy to me and the main character wasn't developed enough to make me believe she would actually go to the lengths she did in the episode, it felt way too long and the ending was a cop out  :fabcat:

I LOVE THIS SHOW. USS Callister is so fucking good i love it. Arkangel sucks, Hang the DJ was cute. the only episode I haven't watched so far is Black Museum. I hope it's better than USS Callister!

4BZPaCg.jpg

JUST watched the first two seasons (except S2EP4 so far).. im shooked

White Bear was fucking insane

and the guy that plays Waldo Bear looks like my ex so much i was crying the whole episode  :toofunny:  :teehee:  :crossed:

JUST watched the first two seasons (except S2EP4 so far).. im shooked

White Bear was fucking insane

and the guy that plays Waldo Bear looks like my ex so much i was crying the whole episode  :toofunny:  :teehee:  :crossed:

nobody cares for white christmas anyway