Sign in to follow this  
Pluto

Lana Covers Complex + Video Interview - Out Now

Some Monica Bellucci in Malèna and unintentional Marilyn Monroe for Lana's 3rd Complex Magazine cover for 2 reasons.

http://imgur.com/a/HAUrW

1 Lana obviously paying homage to a scene in Malena. 

2 The unintentional part is the fact the men gathered around Marilyn are sailors. Similar to Lana's photo.

you can see where they cut her out smh  :deadbanana:

I can't see where they cut her out, can you show me by like circling the area or something plz?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

um but he actually predict it like, almost a month ago lol

you're all wrong. Nostradamus predicted in 1555 that this interview would be inspired by the 2000 film, Malèna. The only reason anyone on here knew about these predictions was because they watched the pre-recorded holograms.

you're all wrong. Nostradamus predicted in 1555 that this interview would be inspired by the 2000 film, Malèna. The only reason anyone on here knew about these predictions was because they watched the pre-recorded holograms.

Stargirl leave my wig ALONE. She has suffered ENOUGH

???, ?????????

I can't see where they cut her out, can you show me by like circling the area or something plz?

zoom in to the picture and there's a line that goes over the arms holding the lighters and right over her head, then over the hand on the other side.

YZbWwEG.jpg

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

zoom in to the picture and there's a line that goes over the arms holding the lighters and right over her head, then over the hand on the other side.

YZbWwEG.jpg

wow it's so obvious now, does that mean she isn't with all the other men in the photo or something?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Lana didn't even talk about cultural appropriation smh. Awful interview and fake click bait

Yeah i was wondering, he mentioned Katy Perry but literally didnt even ask about Lana doing it herself, nor did she even seem to answer the question :P