Photo

What are your LEAST favourite Lana songs?

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

#301 OFFLINE   Moon River

Moon River

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Time Online: 14d 33m 2s

Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:48 AM

BEL FUCKING AIR

KILL ME

MqnUox.gif

#302 OFFLINE   CherryStyles

CherryStyles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationSan Gabriel Valley, CA
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 7d 4h 18m 47s

Posted 29 October 2018 - 07:32 PM

Delicious 

Baby Blue Love

Catch and release

Noir

Scarface

I got bored of Ride and Gods & Monsters. Not sure why. I still play them. I rarely get the urge to listen to Bel Air. 

Lust For Life is the only song on LFL that I don't adore as much as the rest of the album. It's beautiful and all, but I can't really get into The Weekend. 

tumblr_pgvc9kzgM01r6ihzlo1_400.png

#303 OFFLINE   Jean

Jean

Merman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,019 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia.
  • Fan Since:2011.
  • Time Online: 51d 11h 5m 56s

Posted 29 October 2018 - 07:33 PM

Guns 'n' Roses. :toofunny: There's probably more, but can't think of any ATM.  :toofunny: 

giphy.gifTwitter: @JohnDelSea.

#304 ONLINE   late bloomer

late bloomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Time Online: 21h 20m 57s

Posted 30 October 2018 - 04:05 PM

Lucky Ones (I prefer the demo of it)
Burning Desire (I prefer the live vocals)
Freak (it went from being my favorite to least liked track on Honeymoon; the production and bad lyricism killed it for me eventually)
Burnt Norton (meh, but I get why she did it)
Swan Song (a lot of people like this song, but it still doesn't do much for me. sometimes I get into it... most of the time, I skip it)
Lust for Life (her worst title track - mainly bc of the bad lyrics imo)
In My Feelings (the lyrics {"I'm cryin' while runnin' on my treadmill" doesn't have that same power as Cola's intro for me}, the sprinkler effect trap beats, the fact that it's about G-Eazy when he's trash and irrelevant in the first place... I love the vocals and the verses tho)
Coachella (what I consider her worst released song; the lyrics are cringe, the production does NOT suit the song... it really had a lot of potential)
BPBP (they should have rerecorded the vocals, it wasn't Stevie's or Lana's best; I love the lyrics but at this point I understood why people said they were getting tired of Lana's "muffled" sound effect which was definitely overused on LFL)

As far as unreleased go... there's a good number and some are fan favorites so I'll keep quiet about that...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users