Sign in to follow this  
electra

Lana Del Rey to perform in Glasgow, 23rd of August

I'm not gonna take any magazines, might bring all my CD booklets and my Ultraviolence or Born to Die vinyl but I don't want it to get damaged.

I'm a size 12 :((((( I was thinking of maybe going for a red summer dress or I saw this nice 70s style tied blouse with flared sleeves in this bright red that I wanted to wear! Omg you are sooooo lucky, I wish I knew somebody who worked there omg I feel like they shouldn't have extended the pre-sale registration to give us a chance to even get tickets haha I'm also v glad I'm 5'9 because the last gig I was at, I got second row but the girls in front of me were so small that I had a good view. I always feel bad for the tiny girls at the barrier, they must hate getting crushed. I remember so many girls fainted last time before Lana had even came on. Thank you so much for the offer though! Your Lana collection sounds so good, I wish I'd spent the money on special items

I know that's the problem, I don't want to get anything scratched up or broken :icant:

Also, there's a bag size limit for shows! It's really awkward, basically nothing bigger than A3 is allowed in the venue, they have specific measurements on the website and were not allowed to take bagpacks :( that makes everything so much harder, but alas, the things we do for her. I'm tiny! I'm like 5'4! I could never see her when she came off stage last time so I want to be way closer this time.

I'm just hoping presale was extended because less people signed up than they wanted :w8ing: I wish the skirt had an elasticated band, it is the damn tightest fit I have ever tried. I never wear it cause it's so constricting :/ I'm also thinking about bring some crap like clip-in daisies for my hair for some real 70's cheese. I just wanna go all out sooo bad.

Any information on the tickets?

I know the main ones are 50 but do we think they'll do like special seating type ones etc.

There I'll be! On the site it said around like £42 - £48 + service fee so it must mean there's seating

The hydro is a very round arena, I went there in January. The outside is covered with seating while the inside is big and round just for standing. When I went to see black sabbath there was two standing sections - one for the golden circle (AKA the stage front) and then general which was behind that). I don't think Lana likes to charge more for the stage area though and at BS those ticket types cost more than/around £100, not like a £5 difference.

My friend screenshotted the Ticketmaster page yesterday and it had options for:

SSE Lounge Access: Lana del Rey

Lana del Rey - Hospitality Suites

Lana del Rey

I went back today to check and they seem to have disappeared so idk, I've heard she does gold and silver VIP in America but I don't know about elsewhere.

I'd pay extra for the stage front but I hope she doesn't do something like that, it would be a shame since the gig is in such short notice and a lot of fans won't be able to just pay £100 straight off the bat.

I know that's the problem, I don't want to get anything scratched up or broken :icant:

Also, there's a bag size limit for shows! It's really awkward, basically nothing bigger than A3 is allowed in the venue, they have specific measurements on the website and were not allowed to take bagpacks :( that makes everything so much harder, but alas, the things we do for her. I'm tiny! I'm like 5'4! I could never see her when she came off stage last time so I want to be way closer this time.

I'm just hoping presale was extended because less people signed up than they wanted :w8ing: I wish the skirt had an elasticated band, it is the damn tightest fit I have ever tried. I never wear it cause it's so constricting :/ I'm also thinking about bring some crap like clip-in daisies for my hair for some real 70's cheese. I just wanna go all out sooo bad.

There I'll be! On the site it said around like £42 - £48 + service fee so it must mean there's seating

The hydro is a very round arena, I went there in January. The outside is covered with seating while the inside is big and round just for standing. When I went to see black sabbath there was two standing sections - one for the golden circle (AKA the stage front) and then general which was behind that). I don't think Lana likes to charge more for the stage area though and at BS those ticket types cost more than/around £100, not like a £5 difference.

I really wanna wear little flowers or something really extra. I've got this big cross necklace that's like something she'd wear in the Ultraviolence era. I thought that about the extension too! Maybe loads of people didn't buy it? Where did you get the BTD skirt and the Ferrari jacket anyway? They must've been so hard to find! Did you get them specially made or?

"Shared my body and my mind with you... that's all over now."

I might invest in a bum bag if it will fit my CD booklets in it, to hell with fashion  :toofunny:  

getting really paranoid I'm going to miss out on tickets though ahhhh

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

I think those hospitality suites are just like a section where you can get drinks and food without a que. Kinda good place to see the show but its no better than being on the floor standing. Its more for comfort.

qsVmBMd.png

Are the codes all different or are they the same? I didn't have access to wifi for a few days and missed the news about this by like 2 hours :( I want to see her so bad. I've never seen her live!

someone who has a code should spill the tea if it's a word (lustforlife ; lanaglasgow...) or if it's an actual code.

i76mrxw.png 

I'm gonna try and get into the Liverpool show but seats or standing guys??? Or is that out of the question?

Seats are kinda boring but at least you can see Lana performing (no big guys can block your view) and you don't have to fight for your place. But I'd prefer standing.

:excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

EDIT: I GOT A TICKETS BISHESSSSSSSSSSSSSS SEE U IN 3 WEEKS OMG  :crai: 

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

The excitement is too real ​but also £49.50 plus booking fee is a LOT henny​  :icant:  :icant:  :icant: