Sign in to follow this  
electra

Lana Del Rey to perform in Glasgow, 23rd of August

Wifi was fuck awful in the hydro so I couldn't stream kiddos :/ but my fucking god, that show. She skipped four songs from the setlist and only met people once, it was only an hour and ten minutes long. She said she was coming back soon though.

The last thing she took was my letter before leaving the stage. I burst into tears and didn't stop crying for over an hour after the concert. I'm fucking there.

She skipped four songs from the setlist and only met people once, it was only an hour and ten minutes long.

Which songs did she skip? Was the show in Liverpool longer?

It was my first Lana concert, so I am happy with what I got and I thought Cruel World sounded really good; well, most of the show sounded amazing to me.

I like the fact that the sound wasn't too loud, so I could hear her voice clearly. Most concerts I've been to before have been so loud that the sound becomes muffled.

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

Which songs did she skip? Was the show in Liverpool longer?

It was my first Lana concert, so I am happy with what I got and I thought Cruel World sounded really good; well, most of the show sounded amazing to me.

I like the fact that the sound wasn't too loud, so I could hear her voice clearly. Most concerts I've been to before have been so loud that the sound becomes muffled. and

I think so, she didn't perform songs like Yayo or body electric. She flat out said "I know I said four more songs but I think I'm gonna cut short". Kind of saddened cause it was only an hour in when she said that.

I think so, she didn't perform songs like Yayo or body electric. She flat out said "I know I said four more songs but I think I'm gonna cut short". Kind of saddened cause it was only an hour in when she said that.

I wonder why she cut it short, then. Maybe she wanted to go to the toilet, lol. :omfg2:

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

This was the planned set list for last night -

36386483660_cc85e86eb7.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

This was the planned set list for last night -

36386483660_cc85e86eb7.jpg

I don't have a video but she did flat out say she was cutting the performance by four songs. Maybe she planned to say that from the beginning. Edited by electra

i was at the liverpool show, it's really upsetting to hear she cut the show short in glasgow. i mean maybe she felt crappy who knows, and if it was something like that then that's fair enough. it's just shit because she rarely comes to places like this and then she cuts the performance short? especially as so many people have travelled and booked hotels for it.. :(

people have seen saying at some shows she hasn't been singing well, maybe she hasn't been feeling well.

~INSTA1.gif

Nah her performance was amazing, but that statement was upsetting for sure

i personally think she's been performing just fine, that was just me saying what other's having been saying and my guess as to why she would cut a show short, either she's not feeling well or her anxiety.

~INSTA1.gif

Can anyone who was at this show confirm if the Burnt Norton instrumental as used as an interlude to the show? Bc I know it was in Liverpool

It wasn't. There was no interlude or BE or Yayo but I must say I still got my LIFE at the show! Such an ethereal goddess, blessed to have finally seen her for the first time  :toofunny:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Her agent died hours before the show. Maybe that's why she cut it short

I heard this too, I can't believe she had the strength to go on stage and not only that put on an amazing show after such sad news. A true queen, when will your fave <3

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'