Sign in to follow this  
NamiraWilhelm

ECHO ARENA, LIVERPOOL TUESDAY 22nd AUGUST

Customer services got back in touch. They said: 

"Thank you for your email.

Please accept my sincere apologies you did not receive your presale code.  I can confirm all emails were sent Thursday 27th July PM and I can see you code was due to be VC8E32YZ.

You may wish to speak to your email service provider to see if that for any reason they did not allow the email through as this was sent.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us."

I'm with gmail. Is anyone else with gmail who got there's or didn't?

Hey, thanks for posting the reply. That sucks. But I'm SO glad you managed to get tickets!! Imagine if you hadn't - " Apologies for any inconvenience caused" wouldn't really begin to cover it, would it?? I also got a ticket - happy days!  :D

Did you get your signed CD yet BTW? I bought the CD with signed artwork. They've sent the CD without the artwork, which they're apparently having "difficulties obtaining". So lame. And it seems to happen every time. When Ultraviolence came out, I ordered the CD boxset and then they delayed the release for like two months. If Lana's sales and marketing division were as good as her music ...  :um:  

Hey, thanks for posting the reply. That sucks. But I'm SO glad you managed to get tickets!! Imagine if you hadn't - " Apologies for any inconvenience caused" wouldn't really begin to cover it, would it?? I also got a ticket - happy days!  :D

Did you get your signed CD yet BTW? I bought the CD with signed artwork. They've sent the CD without the artwork, which they're apparently having "difficulties obtaining". So lame. And it seems to happen every time. When Ultraviolence came out, I ordered the CD boxset and then they delayed the release for like two months. If Lana's sales and marketing division were as good as her music ...  :um:  

omg I know! Like thank god I got tickets eventually otherwise I'd be so mad and upset haha. I'm so happy you got tickets too! :D 

yes I did get a signed CD and I got it pretty quickly actually which really surprised me! They seemed to be on top of that. That's so ridiculous though, I hope you do manage to get it soon! 

if anyone wants tickets for this show, a friend of a friend is selling 2 for £50 each and will meet in person for collection: https://t.co/311htxnPtl

i wonder what she'll be wearing and if she's having any merch on sale!! also i want to try and spot her in liverpool too but i'm not familiar with the city at all hahaa

I want to try and spot her in Liverpool and get a photo! any ideas guys?

Also anyone know if their is a support act or what time she is on stage etc?

She's supposed to be on stage at 8pm. Doors open at 6:30pm but there's no mention of a support anywhere

The queue is long my ass hurts from sitting on this pavement u stans that slept overnight r crazy

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7